Chapter Six~ Love Me

Last chapter for tonight guys and I may update a chapter tomorrow. This chapter may be a little dirty, if you know what I mean...

Tre's POV;

I stared into Billie Joe's green eyes. Everything was just perfect. A smile spread across his face.

"Do you love me?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. You know I do."

"You trust me, don't you?" He asked as he came closer to me.

"Yes."

"Then trust me now." He spoke before he leaned closer and gently kissed my lips. He kissed me deeper as he ran his hands up my arms and to my neck, wrapping his arms around it. I gently smiled, realizing how good I felt when I was with Billie. It was just like everything was okay, and I was safe.

He pulled away and pulled his shirt off, before pulling my off. I noticed both of his arms were covered in tattoos and he had a few on his chest. I only examined then for a moment, because he quickly kissed me again.

I didn't really know what to do... I've never done this before with anyone. I slowly reached my hand down and unbuttoned his jeans. He moved away from my lips and to my neck. It honestly felt amazing when he began to suck on my neck.

"I love you so much Tre. I'm going to show you how much I love you." He said as he undid my jeans and pulled them off. He threw them into the floor and leaned back to kiss me. He only kissed me for a few seconds until he slowly slid his hand into my boxers. If felt so good. No ones ever touched me before. I haven't even touched myself.

He planted small kissed from my neck to my boxers. He slowly took them off, and that's when I felt a little embarrassed. He took the whole thing into his mouth, like it was nothing.

Everything was so new to me, the touches and kisses on my body. But I enjoyed everything. It was just all perfect.

He took it out of his mouth and took his jeans off. I covered my eyes with my hands when he took off his boxers, but he took my hands away.

"Don't be embarrassed." He whispered and dragged my hand to his penis.

It felt hard, almost like a rock. I couldn't really explain it. It's something I've really never felt before.

"I need you." I whispered.

I slowly nodded. I was a little afraid now. I knew this was going to hurt, but how bad?

He rubbed lube on before wrapping my legs around his waist and lining up at my entrance. He began to slowly push in and gosh it hurt like crazy. I guess he knew I was still a virgin, because he went slowly and only pushed a little in at a time, before stopping a second.

Finally he had it in and was slowly trusting. I couldn't really explain the feeling. It felt uncomfortable, it kinda burned, and it hurt. I made a tight grip on the mattress and bit my bottom lip. He leaned down, and nibbled on my neck.

He was just going slow, which I was grateful for, because if he went fast I'd probably die all over again. He began to stroke me, which felt good. My whole body was beginning to feel shaky. It was painful, but then it was pleasure. I just couldn't explain the feeling right now.

"God, Tre, you feel so-so good." He whispered and moaned on my neck. My whole body trembled for a second when he hit something inside me. I wasn't sure what it was, but it felt good.

He hit it over again and again and then I came. Squirting on my stomach and I think a little on Billie Joe. It felt so amazing, I was trembling all over. I couldn't keep in my moans. He began to trust just a little harder, which didn't really bother me at this point.

I didn't realize he was coming until I felt that warm liquid fill inside me. I jerked as he slid out of me. He collapsed on the bed beside me, breathing heavily.

"That was amazing." He said breathless.

"Uh huh." I said with a grin.

"I love you, Tre. I want and I need you to stay down here with me. I honestly can't stand a second without you." He said nuzzling my neck.

"O-okay." I said.

"Y-you're going to stay with me?" He asked raising up from bed a little.

"Sure." I said with a smile.

He kissed my lips and smiled brightly. "This is amazing. Now we'll be together forever, Tre."

I nodded. "Forever and always."

He laced our fingers together and gently kissed my neck a few times. I hope I'm not making a mistake by becoming a demon...