Chapter Ten~ Perfect.

Tre's POV;

"Billie, sl-slow down." I moaned.

"I-I can't." He moaned deeply and picked up his pace.

I bit my bottom lip. Everything felt so good. I never knew sex would feel this amazing, but it does. It makes it better knowing I'm doing it with Billie.

He moaned one last time before sliding out of me and collapsing beside me on the bed. I was absolutely breathless and was panting for air, just like Billie Joe.

"That was so amazing, Tre." He whispered when he caught his breath.

I smiled. "Yeah, it was."

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. I smiled happily when he rested his head on my chest and held me tightly. I honestly love Billie. More than anything.

"You're so wonderful." He whispered.

"And you're perfect."

He gently kissed my chest. "I think you're talking about yourself."

"Nope. I'm talking about you."

"Hey... Wanna go do something?" He suddenly asked as he sat up.

I ran my fingers through his black messy hair. "Sure. What is it?"

"Just come with me." He said as he got up and started dressing.

"You should let me top one day." I suddenly said.

He grinned. "Maybe. Now get dressed."

I groaned and lazily got out of bed and got dressed. I took Billie's hand and laced our fingers together. He began to walk up a hill, which I thought I would die again in the process.

"I'm going to die." I said breathless.

Billie laughed. "We're almost there. Just keep walking babe."

I felt my cheek light up. Babe. That's cute.

He kept walking and finally stopped. I looked up to see a tall black tree. Standing tall and proud. And there, hanging on a tree branch was two swings.

"No, I am not getting on that." I said shaking my head.

Billie pouted. "Why?"

"What if it breaks with me?"

"That's highly doubtful." He said as he sat on one of the swings and patted the other one for me to sit on. I hesitated but sat on the other swing beside him. Luckily it hasn't broke yet.

I was highly surprised when I noticed a small lake in front of the swings. The water was a beautiful blue.

"I didn't know Hell had water." I said as I began to swing.

"Yeah. This is kinda a secret place, though." Billie whispered.

I smiled at him and picked up my pace. "It's really beautiful down here."

He nodded. "I know. I really like it. I'm glad you came down here with me." Billie said sweetly.

"I'm glad I have you." I smiled.

"Wanna jump in the water?" Billie Joe suddenly asked.

I grinned. "Sure."

"Okay, swing as high as you can and we'll jump at the same time." Billie instructed. I nodded and started to swing higher. We were going at the same speed when Billie began to count.

"One. Two. Three." And then we both jumped off the swings, landing in the cool water.

Billie started splashing water on me, which I splashed back. Pretty soon we were having a water fight. Billie Joe came closer to me and grabbed my arms, not letting me splash anymore water. He gently kissed my lips and pulled my bottom lip.

He smiled at me before diving in the water and grabbing my legs, pulling me down with him. I playfully growled and poked his nose.

We played around in the water for a while before we decided to leave. We ran back home with water dripping off us. As soon as we arrived home I grabbed two towels. I wrapped one around Billie once he got out of his wet clothes. I took my clothes off, throwing them in a pile with Billie's and started drying off a little.

"Wanna shower together?" Billie asked.

I nodded. "Sure."

I followed him into the shower and turned the water on. It felt so good and warm. Billie wrapped his arms around me from behind and hugged me tightly.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispered in my ear.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon." He promised. I begged for him to tell me, but he wouldn't.

I shampooed Billie Joe's hair and tried to spike it up with the shampoo, but it kept falling down. I poked his nose, getting a dot of shampoo on it. I giggled and kissed his lips. He looked so cute.

He started tickling my sides, causing me to burst out laughing. I pushed him away and giggled.

After we finished showering we dried and got dressed. I sat on the bed beside Billie. He looked so cute in his pajamas. He laid down and pulled me beside me. I wrapped my arm around him and rested my head on his chest, hearing his soft heartbeat.

"Today was perfect." I whispered.

He kissed my damp hair. "Everyday with you is perfect." And that's all I heard before falling asleep in Billie's warm arms.