chapter 2

After school was over i headed to the park. i always go there after school.  I coulnt help but think about Nash. I wonder what was bugging him. I walked to the park and i saw Nash sitting on the swing. should i talk to him? I walked over to the swings and sat on the one farthest away from him. I started to swing and looked over at nash staring at me. " hi Nash!'' i said and jumped off the swing. I walked over by him and sat on the wing next to him. 

'' hey Nash is something bothering you?'' i asked. he looked up at me. '' Allie i dont mean to hurt you i dont know why i do it. i feel bad doing it im so sorry!'' he said. '' Nash... then why do you do it?'' 

There was a long pause then i relize katie was coming towards us. ''Nash? tell me why you hurt me?'' then mariah came up to us.. Nash looked at me and mouthed the words im sorry! '' GET AWAY BITCH! GO DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE!!!!!'' he screamed. i saw the saddness in his eyes then i felt a fist slide across my face. i fell to the ground and lied there in pain. a tear fell down my cheek. i heard mariah and the others laughing. i tried to get up but every time i did i was kick and stepped on. i looked over at nash just standing there. I finally was able to get up. my whole arm was bruised and bloody. my cheek was stinging it hurt so bad. every day i put up with this and evey day i let it go. not today! 

i ran home and ran up to my room. I slamed the door shut and scrambled to find my razor... i finally found it! holding it in my hand i pressed down on my skin..the only thing i saw was blood.