chapter 17

Allie.

 my hands were tied up behind my back.  A blind fold coverd my face. I heard doors slam witch made me jump. I couldnt move.  My head was stinging and it wouldnt go away. Am I going to die today?

All of a sudden another door slamed shut and someone was walking towards me. 

" Hello Allie! Its nice to see you again!'' 

 Katie!

I couldnt say anything. my stomach was in knots. I was speechless. 

''you have nothing to say? haha!'' she said. 

'' Allie i warned you! why you didnt listen i dont know, but i do know one thing! You will not come out of here alive! Do you have anything to say?'' she asked.

I nodded my head no. 

" Alright then! you know what i wonder if Nash misses you! I wonder if he even cares your gone. Once they all go home youll be stuck here! under my controll! ''

" Please let me go!! Please!'' I started to cry it just all came out!'' 

" Aww i wish i could! But i cant! sorry!'' She said. 

'' YOUR NOT SORRY YOUR JUST PISSED BECAUSE NASH LIKES ME BETTER!!! YOUR JUST A BITCH!!!'' i screamed. but then a hand whipped across my face. Her hands wrapped around my neck choking me. 

" You will not scream at me you understand?'' 

I nodded my head and she let go. She walked away and i was alone.

I didnt know what she was going to do to me! I was scared. I was scared that, what if no one tries to  find me? What if they dont even care im gone? What if... i die here? Will anyone find me? 

These thoughts ran around. It scared me even more knowing that i might die here! I will probaly never know what Nash was hiding! I know he was hiding something i just dont know what it was! These secrets will never be revealed. 

Why cant Katie just let me go?

I should of stayed home. I should of left Nash alone. I just want things to go back to normal. 

I tried to untie the rope behind my back. after struggling the blind fold slipped off so i could finally see. I looked around and the room was empty. I struggled to get the rope undone. The rope rubbed against my wrist making it burn. 

I cried in pain but kept going hoping no one hears me. 

I finally got the rope untied. next my feet. i bent down and started. my fingers got tangled with the rope making the knot worst! The pain from my wrist was unbearable, i wanted to scream but chose not to. In my head i was picturing my surper man flying into the room and saving me. but that never happened.

  sweat dripped from my face. Tears started to form and slide down my cheeks. I started to panic. The knots wouldn't untie it just got worst. Nothing was working i was dead. 

Then i heard a door slam. footstepts came closer. my heart skipping beats. scared to what she is going to do. 

foot steps became louder. whispers grew around the room. Im turning my head to see where they are coming from. Then a sharp pain went threw my head. I landed on the floor. blood rushed out of my head. i raise my hand and touch my head. It was all blood. The room began to spin. Things became blurry. I couln't see much. I tried to turn my head but it hurt to much. I began to feel light headed and the room spain faster and faster. I heard laughter and someone saying something to me.

"have fun in hell Allie!!!" 

Then another pain went threw my head. i slamed my head on the ground. black.