Chapter 14

Allies pov

Nash and I forgot about Katie and he got ready for magcon. I sat on Nash's bed and Waited for him. I looked around then from the corner of my eye I see a shadow walk up to the door. A note slide under and landed by my feet. I bent down and read the note. Katie

Allie,

I saw everything. you didn't do it. tonight Nash will be on stage and you will be alone. No one will save you. no one will hear you scream. Spend the last of your hours wisely. see you soon Allie!

Xoxo

I ran out of the room and ran to my room.

I entered the room and sydney was on the bed with Cameron. He was on his phone. I quickly shut the door and both sydney and cam looked up at me.

" Woe Allie what happened it looks like you saw a ghost."sydney said.

"Oh it's nothing I'm just tired!" I said while jumping on the other bed.

I Buried my head in my pillows and just laid there.

I didn't know what to do.

My phone kept ringing but I didn't want to look.

I threw my phone against the wall. it's probably broke.

I could hear someone get up.

"Allie I think you should answer it." It was sydney.

I lifted my head and she stood there with my phone in her hand.

It didn't break.

I looked at my phone and it said 10 missed calls. I unlocked my phone and saw who it was. it was Nash.

He left a few voice mails so I listened to one.

" Allie where did u go? I have to leave and meet the boys at 12 for magcon I want to talk to you! please answer." Nash said.

The voice mail ended and I looked over at cam.

" Cam don't you have to leave?" I said. he looked at me weird.

" Why do I have to leave?" he asked.

"To meet the guys to get ready for magcon? I said. "Isn't it At 12?"

" No that's not till 3." He said.

I just sat there. Nash said 12. I replayed the massage and he did say 12 he was meeting the guys for magcon.

I got out of bed and walked over to Nash's room. I knocked on the door and he looked at me with his blue eyes.

"Hey baby!" he said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't ask him why he lied. I just stared at him.

" Allie are you ok?" he asked.

" Yes I was just thinking, how about me and you go on a lunch date!" I said with a smile.

"Um.... I'm meeting the boys I'm sorry babe!" he said.

" But Cameron said it wasn't till 3."

"Shit!" Nash mumbled under his breath.

" Nash what is going on?" I asked.

"Nothing I swear!"

" Then why are you leaving now when it's at 3?" I asked.

He didn't say anything.

I got on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. " bye Nash.''

I left him standing there.

I walked to my room and stepped inside.

Cameron was still on his phone and sydney was no where to be found.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I felt like I was about to cry, but I didn't. Nash was hiding something.

" Um... Allie are you ok?'' Cam asked.

I looked up.

" Yes! I'm just fine.'' I said.

What's the point. I alway get lied to. I never know the whole story. I will just forget about it. maybe he will tell the truth... maybe.