Chapter 13

" Allie wake up! Allie your having a bad dream! Allie!!!" I woke up to see sydney and Cameron at the end of my bed. I just looked at them then started bursting out crying.

" Allie what happened?" sydney asked.

" It was too real it's going to happened if I don't break up with Nash."

I got out of bed and left them in there. I went to Nash's room and knocked on the door. after a few knocks Nash opened the door and a smile grew on his face " There's my pretty girl." he tried to give me a kiss but I didn't let him. " Nash we have to break up!" I said. The look in his eyes the hurt. " Allie what happened?" He asked trying to grab mg hands.

" It's not safe for us to be a couple." I said

" Allie is this because of Katie if it is there's nothing to worry about!" he said.

" Nash I'm sorry! we can be friends."

" No I love you and I don't want to lose you!" He said while holding my hands.

" It's not safe!"

" I won't lose you please!" he begged.

I just stared at him. then my phone went off. i unlocked my phone and it was from katie.

You better do it! Break up with him. If you don't then you will get hurt! right now you have to choose! Xoxo!

I closed my phone and looked at Nash. He gripped my hand our lips were centimeters apart.

"Allie please we can take her!''

I looked around the hall way knowing that she was around. knowing that she can hear everything were saying.

" Nash-

" Whatever she's doing she'll stop she can't do this forever! I love you and if she doesn't like it well good for her!" he said.

"Nash are you sure?'' I said i felt tears down my cheeks. " Im sure! She wont do anything to you!'' Nash said while pulling me into a hug. I did feel safe in his arms.

After we went to his room and talked. Sometimes I wonder why he ever bullied me. I looked at my arm and it left scars. I rubbed my arm and Nash looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "What are those from?" he asked. "Um well the bulling." I say trying not to sound so afraid. "I remember when you did that. I felt like a part of me died. I walked in and saw you in pain." Nash said while bringing me in his arms.

I laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear.

" I will always love you and I will never hurt you again! "