chapter 16

Nash

   While i was on stage I looking at about a thousand girls screaming crying and yelling my name. None of them were Allie. I tried to to forget about her but i couldnt. I needed her by my side. I know she will be there when i get back but i just want here here!

After the show i rushed to her room and knocked my hardest.  The door slowly opened and Sydney stood there. 

" Syd have you seen Allie? She said she would be here.'' 

" um.. Nash Allie went back home.'' she said. 

I almost fell to the floor. she lefted.

" Sydney when did she leave?'' i asked.

" I dont know she left this note." she handed me the note and i read it in my head.

        Dear sydney,

                   once you read this ill be on my way home! I didnt want to wait for you to get home so i just left this note! Tell eveyone bye for me! Dont worry about me ill be fine! 

                                                                              xoxo Allie!

I stared at the note. Why did she leave? Why didnt she say goodbye? 

I threw the note on the floor and walked over to my room. I  approached the door when I noted another note taped on the door. I opened the paper and it read, 

Nash,

when you read this ill be heading home. It was just too hard to say goodbye so i didnt! dont worry about me ill be fine! I just couldnt stay there anymore. I thought it would be a good thing! and i want to tell you another thing! you and i will probaly never work. its just too hard! i think you should go back to katie and just forget about me! its for the best! maybe we can be friends! maybe! anyway... bye nash!                               

                                           Allie

I felt tears run down my cheek. shes gone. 

i opened my door and sat on my bed. I wanted her by me. I love her to much. but now shes gone!