chapter 9

Allies pov

I turned my phone off and waited for Nash. Thinking about whoever is texting it freaking me out! I know their in california. I know their out to get me. I just dont know why.

All of a sudden i heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. Nash was standing there with a single red rose.

'' Allie you look amazing!!'' Nash said handing me a rose! '' So where are we going?'' i asked. '' surprise!'' he grabbed my hand and going down stairs. down stairs he had a car waiting. He opened the door and helped me in. He got in and we drove off.

'' so allie how is your hotel room?'' nash asked. '' fancy! i like it! '' I said. '' thats good!'' '' Nash where are we going?'' i asked once more! '' SHHH secret!'' he put one finger over my lips. I sat in the seat while i watched him drive. We drove for like 20 minutes then we pulled up to a fancy resteraunt. i saw people going in wearing ball gowns and all dressed up. "' Ready my lady!' Nash said as he got out of the car and then opened my door and helped me out. Nash grabbed my hand and we walked inside. Fancy people in a fancy place. I dont belong here! Nash went up to the maître d'.

" Name?!'' the maître d' asked. '' Nash grier.'' '' Ah right this way!'' the maître d showed us to our table. it has a white table cloth and a candle in the middle! Nash pulled out my seat and we sat.

" So Allie Have you been her before?'' Nash asked. '' No im not a fancy girl! but this is nice!''

We finally ordered our food and ate. I ordered the chicken pasta and Nash ordered a salad.

The while night we talked and had a amazing time! This might be the bet night ever! I wish it didn't have To end!

" Allie do you want to go to the fair down the street? It's not that far?" Nash asked. '' Sure it's sounds like a lot of fun!" I said. Nash paid the check and we were off. we walked down the street to the fair. I saw flashing lights and kids running around. Before I could realize it Nash was trying to reach for my hand. he reached down and our hands were connected.

We walked in and went to the ticket booth. Nash got some tickets and we walked around. so many fun games and so much todo! "Allie what would you like to do first?" Nash said while gripping on my hand. " Come on let's go on the Ferris wheel!" I said like I was a little girl. Nash tugged on my hand and we were headed towards the Ferris wheel. Good thing the line isn't long.

" Allie did I already say that you look beautiful tonight?" Nash said giving me a warm smile. '' yes you did!'' I said giving him a smile back. '' Allie I love you and I don't want to let you go! will you be my girlfriend?" Nash said our lips were centimeters apart. '' Of corse I will!'' Nashes eyes sparked and our lips were connected. I love him and I always will. I fell for my bully! but I know he won't ever hurt me.

After a while Nash let go and we got on the Ferris wheel. We went back and it started. the few was amazing and I'm glad to have the perfect guy next to me!

I laid my head on his shoulder and our hands were intertwined.

" I love you Allie!" Nash said while looking down at me. " I love you too!" I said Nash gave me a peck on the lips and then the Ferris wheel stopped. it was funny because me and Nash were at the very top!

I looked down and saw the Ferris wheel guy panicking. were stuck! '" hahaha Nash looks like were going to be here for awhile!" I said while Nash wrapped his arm around my neck. he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back we didn't even care that we were stuck!

All of a sudden my phone when off. I released my lips off his and looked at it. Anonymous. I slide my phone open and read it

Oh crap looks like your stuck! wonder how that happened. and what sucks is your at the very top! Something tells me that you and Nash are now a couple! wow congrats! you two have sparks! just remember I always win and your not safe here or anywhere! have a fun ride! xoxo

I shut off my phone and looked at Nash.

" What's wrong?'' Nash asked worried " their here! They know were stuck on the Ferris wheel! I said panicking. " Allie it's ok! No ones going to get you I promise!" Nash said while holding my hand. I feel safe in arms. " Nash what if they find me and do hurt me?'' I said looking at him. " then I'll say good things at your funeral!" he said while giving me a grin. I punched him in the arm. " I'm kidding! No ones going to get you!" Nash said while giving me another kiss.

  I looked down and saw some guy trying to fix the ferris wheel. Then I noticed someone.  He was wearing a white mask with a black hoodie. I just kept staring at him. Then he noticed i was staring at him. He waved at me and my stomach dropped to the floor. I quickly looked over a Nash and then back over to him. He was gone. I looked around. Gone! 

Then the ferris wheel started to move again. '' yay were moving!'' Nash said. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I didnt say anything.  Nash held my hand as we were waiting to get off. 

All I could think about was that guy. who is he?