chapter 11

Allies pov

I saw him! The person in the white mask. Hes following me. I swear he was in the corner! Nash didnt see him!

We got to the hotel and headed to the elevator. '' Nash im sorry this was a bad date!'' i said looking at the floor. '' It wasnt bad!' he said. '' it wasnt?'' i said lookingup at him. '' NO it was perfect and whatever is bothering you it will soon go away!'' Nash came closer to me and landed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my wast. He pulled me in closer.

I lifed my head and stared into his sparking blue eyes. We both smiled.

When the elevator opened we stepped out and I went to my door. '' Goodnight Nash!' I went up to him and gave him a quick kiss and went in. I shut the door and just smiled.

"ALLIE!!!! HOW WAS YOUR DATE!! WHAT DID YOU DO? DID YOU GO ON A ROMANTIC WALK ON THE BEACH?'' sydney screamed. '' We went to dinner then to the fair.'' I said. '' What else?!?'' She said. '' well... now im his girlfriend!'' i said '' AHHH!!!!!!!! '' Allie your dating Nash you know what that means right?'' she said. '' no i dont.'' i said confused. '' you going to have to go on tour with him!'' she said. '' I dont know! "Yes that would be so cute!" she said. "Syd it's 9 I'm tired I'm going to bed!" I said and went to the bathroom to change.

When I got in my phone went off. a text from you know who!

I'm glad you got to see me! did you see me wave at you while you were on the Ferris wheel? you looked like you were having so much fun!! Oh and the fun house! sorry for scaring you! oh well it's a warning because something worse will happen... sweet dreams! xoxo.

I didn't know what to do. I look in the bed room and somehow Sydney fell asleep... I don't know how!

I walked in the bedroom and got to bed.

My cool blankets wrapped around me. I turned on the tv.

I started watching some cartoon.

Then that got boring! I walked out of the room and went to the vending machine to get a snack.  I went up to it and got a butterfinger. I turned around to see cameron walking towards me. '' Hey whats up Allie?'' cameron asked. '' Nothing much cant sleep sydney is past out.'' I said then stuffed the candy bar in my mouth. '' So how was your date with Nash?'' he asked. '' Um.... ok cameron you have to help me! someone is out there and they are trying to hurt me!'' 

'' Ok how do you know this?'' he asked confused. '' Because im getting text and i saw them!'' i said. ''Allie i dont know what to do?'' he said. '' i know! ill text them back!'

i pulled out my phone and pulled up their text. 

what do you want from me? what did i do?''  I sent the text and immediately they responded.

Look I know you hate me and thats cool I hate you too! but you stole the best thing from me and im here to get it back! Now you can either break up with him or dont your choice! >:)

Cameron was looking at me. I showed him the text and he was as shock as i was but i knew who this was! i responded.

Katie! I know its you! 

congrats you figured it out! but heres the problem! if you tell Nash its me i will kill you and you wont have a clue when! so your choice once again! give up Nash and live.. or tell Nash and die! 

'' Allie what are you going to do?'' Cameron asked. '' I have to break up with Nash!'' i said. '' What! why?'' cameron asked surprised. '' Because I dont want him to get hurt and i dont want him to know about this.''

I responded to her.

Ok! Ill do it. Ill break up with Nash! Just please dont hurt him. I stared at the text and then sent it! I felt a tear roll down my cheek. cameron came over and pulled me into a hug. '' Allie that was probaly the right thing to do!'' 

I looked back at my phone and it said.

Good girl! Now have a nice night Allie! 

'' Allie you will be ok! Go to your room and get a good night sleep!'' Cameron said. i walked to my room and locked the door. I hid under my covers and shut my eyes.