chapter 4

Allies pov

   Nash doesnt understand why i dont forgive him. he hurt me. i want to forgive him but i cant. He has Katie he doesnt need me! 

   Allie? Nash says.

"nash im sorry. i know your sorry and i know you want me to forgive you but i cant. Its to hard for me to fogive someone who-, 

Before i could finish nash landed his lips on mine. he wrapped his arms around me and wouldnt let go. he started to bite my lip. i was kissing my bully. I pulled away and stared in his sparkling blue eyes. A smile grew on both of our faces.

" I needed a way for you to stop talking.''  Nash said with a smile on his face. '' Allie i have loved you since we met you are beautiful, sweet, funny, amazing and i cant live without you!  he says while intertwining our fingers together.

     '' Nash i think you should go and think about things for awhile! Ill be here if you want to come back.'' i got up and opened the door and helped Nash up. '' Allie please forgive me!'' nash said. or lips were centimeters apart. '' Nash go home and think about it. ill see you later bye Nash.'' nash went home and i went to go pack for cali! even tho he will be there it doesnt matter a whole weekend with nmy best friend!