chapter 10

Nash pov

Allie and I walked around. She seemed scared I could tell by the way she gripped my hand.

"So what do you want to do? play a game? go on some rides? I asked. " um... Idk." she said. " would Allie like me to win her a teddy bear?'' I said. she looked at me and gave me the lip... " yes I would!" " Ok then!" we both walked to a booth and i handed the guy a 4 dollars. He gave me 4 balls. 

I stepped back and threw.

Missed. '' Just a warm up!'' I said. Allie just laughed

I grabbed the other dart, stepped back and threw.

Nailed it! 

I threw the other 2 and nailed them both!  

The man at the booth handed me a medium sized brown bear with a little bow by its ear.  I turned around and handed it to Allie. '' Awww its so cute! I love it, now I want to try!'' Allie handed me the bear and handed the man 4 balls. she stepped back and threw. First one.

Hit it! 

second one.

Hit it!

third one.

Hit it!

now the last one! 

Hit it! 

" Yes!!!" She cheered. The guy handed her a large giraffe. 

" Dont be sad I played competitive soft ball." She handed me the giraffe and I handed her the bear. We both walked around. 

'' Nash do you think katie is mad that you broke up with her?'' Allie asked. '' yea but she needs to get over it! Because now I have you!''  

'' Im kind of scared to go back to school.'' She said. ''Whys that?'' I asked. '' Well Katie is my bully... you broke up with katie... now your dating me.. Katie hates me... do you see now?'' Allie said. '' Whenever im with you she wont lay a finger on you!'' 

 Allie just smiled and we decided to go to the scary haunted house!  When we got to the entrance Allie grabbed my hand and we walked in. 

The first thing you saw was hall way filled with creepy painings and spider webs.  After we walked threw that the next thing was the living room. A fire place burned. Above that was a painting of  girl she smiled. her hair was blonde and wavey like sydneys. Her eyes stared at me while candles lit the bottom. The room was filled with roses  and spiderwebs. Allie was scared. I know because of the way she was squeezing my hand. 

'' AHHH!!!'' Allie screamed. I looked over at her and she was crying. '' Allie what happened? I asked. she looked up at me. '' you didnt see that? '' Allie pointed at the empty corner. '' Theres nothing there!'' I said. '' Nash i saw it he's here!!! we need to leave now!'' she said. '' ok!''

she was so scared. we finished the house and we went to the hotel. she saw someone... but who?