Chapter 21

Allies pov

The strange boy fell asleep next to me. I kept playing with the knots that were tied up around my wrists and ankles.

The pain hurt so much I wanted to scream so loud but I kept it in.

I started to get a rope burn and I couldn't stand it!

I tried to untie the knot I almost got it!

I got excited! I'm almost free! just one more knot!

Finally! I removed the rope from my hands and feet.

I quietly got up and didn't wake the creeper boy!

I tried to walk but I couldn't. everything was spinning and I couldn't Stand up.

I couldn't give up I had to get out!

I walked down the stairs and it was pitch black. There were blinking red and blue lights. I wanted to scream but I was scared.

I searched around the room for the door.

After about 10 minutes blind trying to find the door. i finally found it.

I ran out of the house and down the street. I saw a group of people holding a flash light and screaming something.

I ran towards them but as I ran closer to them the more I got light headed.

As I ran I tried to scream.

"help!" I tried to scream but it was more like a whisper.

"help!" I tried to scream again but nothing came out!

I started to cry. I could barley stand.

I fell to my knees. I tried to scream one more time.

"help me please!" This time they heard it.

I saw them come closer to me. the flashlight shined in my eyes.

My head was spinning.

"Allie!!!" Someone screamed.

I slammed my head on the ground. everything went black. All I can hear is voices and the sound of thunder rumbling in the sky. I feel the rain slam against my skin. voices going all around me.

"Allie it's ok your safe!"

"Allie were are going to take you to the hospital you are going to be Fine!

I heard sirens. I heard people screaming, people crying. I wanted to move but I was paralyzed. my eyes sealed shut.

" She's got a broken rib and a broken arm. Take her to the ER NOW! Some lady screamed. Your going to be alright sweet heart!"

Then complete silence!