Chapter 1: Knocked Up

Total Drama Series (TDS) belongs to Fresh TV Inc, Jennifer Pertsch, and Tom McGillis. Please note that I'm just the author of this fic and I don't own the show or the characters.

This story is the sequel to my other fic "The Goth Girl and the Guitar Boy: Our Virginity".

Read my previous fic if you want to know what happened to Gwen prior to this one.

-----

Prologue:

From the time when Gwen reunited with Trent during her college years it seemed like her life felt more stable.

However, she did something on a certain night that could have caused her life to be more challenging.

**sets to the couple's perspectives**

Gwen's POV:

During the past 2 days since Trent and I lost our virginity that night, we have been keeping it a secret between ourselves and my friend/roommate Bridgette.

I'm no longer a teenager; it has been four years; but I may have made an unwise decision.

I will need a plan if I do end up getting pregnant.

Trent's POV:

Gwen has been sleeping at my apartment for the last two nights ever since we first "did it".

We can't hide this forever. I wonder what her choice will be; after all we are not kids anymore, we're 23.

Will our parents approve of this?

**end perspectives**

—2 Weeks Later—

—Setting: Trent's apartment; around 3:00 AM—

Gwen was sleeping next her fiancé Trent during a gloomy night when all of a sudden she was woken up by a bad headache.

"That felt so weird." Gwen said to herself drowsily while touching her head.

"I think I need something to relieve this pain."

She got out of bed and grabbed an ice pack from the kitchen.

"I wonder if I really have been knocked up." she thought.

"I might as well go back to sleep for now."

—7:10 AM—

The night was quite endurable for Gwen; but she started feeling unwell the next morning.

**sets to Gwen's perspective**

Gwen's POV:

A wave of nausea hit me when I woke up this morning and I quickly ran to the bathroom.

I threw up twice. I think I might be pregnant..., or was it just stress?

I was desperate to find out.

Luckily I already bought a pregnancy test kit.

**switches to Trent's perspective**

Trent's POV:

I noticed Gwen wasn't feeling well this morning. She appeared to be extremely nauseous and emotional.

If she is pregnant, I know I would be the one responsible.

**end perspectives**

—7:20 AM—

Gwen still had not left the bathroom within the past 10 minutes.

She used the pregnancy test after throwing up for the third time.

"I'm pretty sure the result will turn out positive." Gwen thought to herself.

A pink plus sign appeared on the device a few seconds later.

"Just as I thought. It's positive." she said to herself anxiously.

"I was going to be a mother."