Chapter 19

Alejandro

Alejandro . . .

Di was still leaning on me when I suggested, "Since you're tired and don't want to go back to the estate, why don't you get a hotel room?"

"That is a really smart idea, but where would we stay?" she fired at me.

"We could stay at the apartments place," I shrugged.

She glared up at me, "Do you mean the Mare Azur Miami Luxe Apartments?" her voice was getting higher and higher.

"Well I don't know what its called, jeez," We both listened to my stomach grumbling.

She laughed and asked, "Do you want to go to the private waiting room? So you can eat like a pig and not feel uncomfortable?"

"Actually . . . yeah why not," She patted my stomach and we all went to the waiting room.

But as I passed Esmeralda's window, I was immediately hesitant.

What if something happened?

My anxious nerves were getting to me, and Di had to drag me to the room.

I wanted to change first, but my stomach growled. Two days without food had me tearing the bag open and stuffing my mouth within seconds . . .

"Slow down, you're going to get sick," Max rolled his eyes as I got another mouthful.

It wasn't long before I finished and I strolled over to the bathroom with my clothes in one hand, and my razor in the other.

Since this was the private waiting room, reserved only for our family and invited guests, there was a shower in the bathroom.

The downside . . . there was no towel, except for the fabric shower curtain.

I was lucky enough however, to find the shampoo and the shaving cream.

When I was lathering my chest, I looked down to see blood running down the drain.

I shuddered and looked away.

Then I was hot, the water wasn't cold enough all of a sudden. I turned the knob as far as it would go on the cold side.

I was shivering and the water was so cold, it was almost burning.

After what seemed like fifteen minuets, I turned off the water.

As I was going to step out I hesitated again.

Should I use the shower curtain?

The thought crossed my mind again and I decided "Why not?"

The fabric was soft and it absorbed water really well.

After I finished dressing, I grabbed the razor, not my best idea because who shaved after they finished dressing?