Chapter 27

Andrés . . .

She thought she could hide from me.

Haha, no one escapes me when I want them.

No one.

I picked up my phone and made a call to Alex.

"Hello?" He answered.

"It's me, I'm coming for her," I growled.

"Good luck with that primo," his voice was arctic, and he hung up.

No, good luck to you and my niña.

I chuckled as I entered the plane, they were going to need all the luck they could get.

Alejandro . . .

As soon as I hung up the phone, I ran to the hall, I opened Diana's door.

"Di, we have to go, Andrès is coming," I warned and her eyes widened.

She got up as quick as she could while still being careful about her baby.

"When is he coming?!" She demanded.

"They just left for the airport, I've been monitoring his calls."

"Okay, that gives us a decent amount of time," she concluded.

"Esmer! Aurora!," She called.

Withing a moment, they were in the room when Di started, "Get you're things, Andrès is coming."

I looked at Esmeralda to see her eyes widen with panic. She turned to me as if to confirm it, and I nodded.

"Guys, go get your things, you have 30 minuets," my heart raced and I started to help Diana with her things.

They dashed out the room in a flurry of nerves.

"Alex, go pack your own things I can manage here," she assured me.

"No it's okay Di, where we go, I can always get new things," I smiled nervously at her.

"Well, you're making me nervous, do go make sure the car is ready to go to the airport."

I nodded and ran down to the entrance of the garage and got the keys to the car.

The car won't start.

Oh shit.

I tried and tried again, but it didn't want to start.

I got the keys to the other car and that one did turn on.

Who in the hell is behind this?

I got out and went into the house, "Guys, the car is ready, it's time to go," I called up to them.

Within minuets, they came down the stairs, bags in each hand. Diana was close behind them, and even for a pregnant woman who was supposed to be resting, she ran like Lucifer was right behind her.

Well, he's not Lucifer but he's as close as we can get.

I opened the trunk and their bags were stored away. I called the guards to open the gates and we were on our way to the airport.

"Alex, can you go a little slower?" Diana asked with her eyes closed.

"Too fast?"

"Duh."

I slowed down by 5 miles and she relaxed a little bit more.

The car ride was silent but I could feel the nerves and tension. Tension thick enough to cut with a knife.