5// M I S T L E T O E

CHAPTER FIVE

~Jason•Dal•Rey~

Such pain should not be known by anyone, especially a child and she had to go though all that. I had seen such death from my grandparents. They where from picking me up at my soccer game, which we had just won and then, the next thing I know a crush and few minutes later I was in the hospital bleeding my eyes out. The details of that day are hidden at the back of my mind, were it should be.

I finally let go of her. I didn't want to though, she was so worm and comfortable and made its very hard for anyone not to like her. Unlike my ex flings. "What's the time?" Her small voice asked. Looking at me with those bright chocolate eyes. "My watch says five minutes to midnight" I told her.

After that we fell into a silence and just observed the elevator. The company had done they best. Even the elevator was nicely decorated. "This place actually looked very nice" I nodded my head agreeing to that. The elevator moved/shake a little coursing Lia to fall, luckily I got her in time. As if on qui the fireworks were heard. "I guess it's new year" I told her. "Happy new year Mr. Jason" we both smiled at each other.

I don't know what came over me but I looked at her plumbed lips. And kissed her. She didn't respond which made me pull apart and just looked at her. Her eyes were not telling me anything. I finally stood her upright and rubbed my nick from awkwardness.

Next thing I know her lips are crushed onto mine, her lips felt so soft and tested like strawberries. I don't know for how long we kissed but who was counting anyways. She pushed me against the elevator wall which in return I turned us around and now she was the one by the wall. I carefully lifted her up, holding her cyclical ass. We both pulled apart for air. This has to been one of the best kisses I've ever had.

"Under the mistletoe" I said as she smiled shyly looking up at it. "You just stole my first kiss" and qui the jew drop. "I didn't know-" she cut me of saying. "It was perfect" and qui her beautiful smile.

+ + +

My phone's vibration was the reason I woke up. It was a massage from my assistant.

Sorry my phone was dead. I've called building services, they are on they way.

It was a relief to hear that but it's also a shame because myself and this sleeping beauty in my arms will have to part ways. For some reason I didn't want to be separated from her. Her breaths were so calm and peaceful, as if she was a baby in her sleep. Her everything excited me, like looking at a new car for the first time.

In no time the building services came and fixed the elevator, all while still she slept soundly. Once we were on the ground, I got out the elevator carry her in my arms. I got in the car, put her in the back sit and drove to my house.

I was looking at the business schedule when little feet came into my view. "Mr. Del Rey, where am I?" Her morning face looked so cute. That it was hard for anyone not to laugh.

"My house. Have a sit breakfast is almost ready" like an obedient child she set down looking at my house. She made me want to get to know her.

"Lia You are fired"

~•~•~

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E

~•~•~