Bellow diamond 1

A bond. Something yellow diamond wanted from blue for so long. She is a tough merciless ruler, yet she would rather be with the blue gem than conquer other worlds.

(Yellow)

Its been over a millennia. We are having a 4th diamond to complete the diamond authority, but this one feels of. Its been 6,763 years already. When will this gem pop! Its getting frustrating. Blue seems excited. White feels nothing and i feel frustrated that we waited for her for this long.

Im seriously going to shatter a gem if this little brat will take thi-

"YELLOW!!!!!"my thoughts were interrupted and i shiver in surprise. I face towards the door. I heard heavy footsteps getting louder and closer. I knew who's voice that belonged to. It was blue. How delicate she is. She never raises her voice in the utter most ridiculous thing.

The doors slide to the side as the big blue gem rushes towards me. I stood up thinking there was an emergency going on. I see that there was One hand behind her and the other reaches to my cheek as gentle as it can. I awed in the touch. The softness was unbearable. I blush like a lunatic. This is unacceptable in my part.

"Wha- *cough* what is it blue. I was in the middle of my work." I tried to sound as professional as i can.

"So... do you know why i have called you?"-B

"No."-Y

"Well. We have waited for years for the 4th diamond to arrive."-B

"Yes and I'm quite annoyed that she has the audacity to let us diamonds wait."-Y

"She is a diamond as well. Now we don't have to wait any longer!"-B

"Why is that?"-Y

I see her other hand go out from behind her. I see a shade of pink as she presented the pink gem to me. She was quite taller than the gems i have created.

"Blue what is this? Are you showing of a new gem you were able to create that will beat mine?"-Y

"What? No! This is-"-B

"I'M RIGHT HERE YOU KNOW! I CAN HEAR YOU! You think your so great but you not!"- that little pebble daresay that to me!

"Why you little!"-Y

"No yellow! This is pink diamond. Isn't she just. Wonderful!"-B

My mouth dropped and i was baffled. This little twerp was pink diamond?! We should shatter her and start all over again!

————

Its been years since pink diamond arrived to the diamond authority. Yellow still didn't like the smaller diamond, yet blue has so much care for her. They have been around each other and no one has ever seen blue diamond without pink. Well maybe when blue goes out to colonise other planets.

It was irritating to yellow that pink diamond has been hogging all of blue diamonds attention.

For some reason. Pink is starting to shift her feelings. She cares for yellow as well. Like a child to a mother.

Every time yellow had an open chance to get to blue. Pink diamond would get in their faces and ruin the moment. Blue wouldn't mind but yellow wasn't laughing.

-This one time.-

Yellow, blue, white, and pink were sitting in one table. And at the end was an agate with new planets they have found ready to be colonised. The pearls in each diamonds were placing down every detail that would satisfy their diamonds liking. 5 planets and each would bet on who gets what.