Bellow diamond 15 ( New Year edition)

Tonight was going to be a blast. The end of 2018 and the start of 2019. All that ever happened was now a mere memory to remember. Skyla Davila wife of Marigold Davila. She remembered when she was still Skyla Byrne. An Irish woman that loved photography.

"PHOEBE!! COME HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"-Marigold was chasing their daughter who refused to wear the new dress She got her for this nights new year photo. The demanding little child just wanted to stay at home and watch cartoons with only her underwear on. She was 7 years old and loved teasing her mother.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA!"-Phoebe ran around the house butt naked. It caused a little giggled from her mommy. Skyla was amused but loved the little drama Mari and Phoebe has. Skyla looks at the clock and sees that it was almost dinner time.

"Phoebe! Im making dinner for tonights new year. Now I don't have time for your little games!"-Marigold held the pink dress near Phoebe as she finally trapped her in a corner.

Pink pulled her panties down and showed her butt to her mom.

"*tooot*"-a little fart sound comes out from Phoebe that angers and disgusts Marigold even more. This was the chance for the little trouble maker to make an exit. She ran under Marigold's legs and made a run for it. Skyla laughed at Phoebe's little jokes.

"HEHEHEH"-Phoebe runs up to her room while Marigold sits beside Skyla on the couch tired.

"Ugh.. mind lending me a hand?"-M

"Hah! Oh goodness. HA! That was quite amusing Mari!"-Skyla hasn't finished with her laughter and it got Marigold annoyed.

"Skyla please be serious. I have to make dinner for us. Will you please let Phoebe wear her dress before i finish."-M

"Oh. Im sorry to have troubled you love. I will let her wear it. She will look so adorable in it!"-skyla said and got the dress from Marigold. Skyla went to find their daughter while Marigold went to the kitchen and finish cooking.

——-

"Ohh Phoebe!.. where are you?"-Skyla walked through the second floor of their home. She approached their daughters room slowly and as suspected. Skyla hears rumbles and things falling from her room. She opened the door and saw no Phoebe.

"Oh where can my little angel be?"-Skyla sat on the pink bed where a little pink lion stuffed animal lays. Skyla felt shifts from the other side of the bed. She feels it getting even closer and she just waits for the already expected attack.

"BOO!"-the little 7 year old girl latches her small arms around her mommy in a surprise attack.

"Oh no you got me!"-S

"Ha! I scared you right?"-P

"Yes you did frighten me!"-Skyla said acting all dramatic In front of phoebe.

"Good! I have to make sure this family stays safe!"-P

"Well can you make us safe while wearing this dress?"-Skyla held the dress in front of Phoebe and with the same reaction to Marigold was shown.

"NO! Dresses are weird!"-P

"But i wear dresses."-S

"You like them, but I don't"-P

"Come on dear. Mari and I bought this for you."-S

"No!"-P

"Please?"-S

"Nuh uh!"-Phoebe being stubborn looks away. Refusing to wear the dress.

"I will buy you a...?."-S