Bellow diamond 6

Marigold was an amazing person. She was beloved by most women, but the one she choses was Skyla Byrne. Her status around people were of the roof. She was considered famous for owning a part of homeworld industry. Sometimes she just loves her work. And some times, she just loves her girlfriend.
—-
"Marigold... where are you going so early?"-Skyla said as Marigold go out of their bed to get ready for the day.

"Its not that early."-M

"Its 4:48am!"-S

"I wont be gone for long."-Marigold sat on the bed. Her Back facing Sky as she put on her high heels.

"Will you still go with me afterwards?"-skyla said as she moved her tired body to hug her girlfriend by the neck. Giving little kisses. Trying to bring her back to bed to cuddle.

"Of course. Im just checking my schedules so we may be free for the whole month... it is pride month after all."-Mari looked back at her sleepy lover and gave her a kiss on the lips. When they parted. Skyla let go of her and watched her leave the room.

——-

As usual. Her desk was filled with papers and deadlines of reports for her partner corporation were in 19 minutes. Good thing she was good at multitasking.

She can work everything out. All she needed to do first was send the reports she did last night. She got to the data release and sent all reports that could last her 5 days of freedom. Now were the papers. She noticed that for sure. There were at least 200 papers to sign and read. Better get started. She looked at the time. 7:23. She grabbed her pen and glasses. She started to note down and read everything that was on her desk.
—-
10:56

She was more than half way done with everything. 1/4 left to tackle. Of course Taking some breaks in between the reading and writing. She had her coffee and breakfast skyla made for her. Her hand and finger were sore from writing to much and head ache from reading. It was alright. If she could finish it all soon. Then she gets the chance to do what ever she wanted with skyla.

She started to read and write again.
——-

1: 31 pm

Finally finished with hell. That was placed on her desk. Everything was stacked neatly and orderly. All papers read properly and precise. Data sent and free time with skyla.

She never knew how much she would be doing, Yet if it involved her girlfriend then she was glad to do it.
———

She wore high waisted jeans. Yellow high heels and A lesbian coloured long sleeve polo shirt. That was buttoned up to the middle. Leaving space to show off her cleavage. She wasn't wearing a bra as well.

She looked at the mirror. Happy with what she has picked out. She walked out her office and got down to the last floor. She watched everything happen. With colours of the rainbow flying over her. People wearing their assign colours. It was pride month, one of the best months to celebrate with your lover. People were walking to the center of the parade.

She waited for Skyla outside the building. Seeing that she was late for 3 minutes. 2:03..

The sound of burning tire was heard when she looked to her left. The yellow Ferrari parked its way at the front of her. She walked to the window and gave a knock.

It slides down to reveal her lover wearing a pansexual sleeveless top and a blue long skirt that goes down below her knee.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to get in?"-S

Marigold roles her eyes as she opens the door and steps in.

"You look amazing love."-S

"Thank you."-M