Bellow diamond 7 part 2

"Who is this?"-Marigold said while starring at Steven who was probably shaking.

"H-hi.. my-my name is.. s-steven."-Steven said while backing up behind Skyla A little frightened by Marigold's presence towards him.

"This is Steven. The one i told you about."-Skyla said as Marigold looked to her wife then the boy.

"You mean the chubby boy that gave you apples 4 days ago?"-M

"Yup!"-Skyla was really hopping that Mari will like him.

Mari looked at Steven and Skyla with disappointment. Mari walked close to Steven. She looked down at him with an intense stare as Steven started sweating. Fear came up to him as his throat became dry. He gulped and smiled awkwardly.

"You know kid. You shouldn't give her anything random like those apples. We don't know where those have been and it might have infected Skyla!"-M

"B-but.. i"-Steven looked like he was about to cry. He hid the fresh apple cut slices behind his back as if embarrassed. His eyes getting watery as he clenches Skyla's dress.

Skyla placed her left hand in between Steven and her wife in anger.

"MARI! What do you think you're doing?! You're scaring the boy! Why must you over react to little things!"-S

"SKYLA! He's not ours and he's definitely not yours either, so stop acting like he belongs here! You are my top priority and i don't like you just randomly bringing... people to our home!"-M

"Why do you always have to do this?!"-S

"Well I'm only looking after you since!.... since... grr!!.. never mind. Do what you want and leave me to do my work."-Mari walked away while her assistant followed her out the door. Steven talked to Skyla about them meeting up again and Skyla being joyful of seeing Steven again. She asked him to come over to the pent house of the diamond corp building. Her assistant brought him up the elevator while Skyla waits for him. She was so excited for him to meet Mari but it seemed like things did not go as planned.

They both sat on the balcony of the building with the already set up tables and the necessities for this little snack time. There were Biscuits, cookies and chips on the table accompanied with some tea and milk.

Skyla drank some tea while Steven drank some milk.

"I would like to apologise for Mari's behaviour towards you. She isn't usually hostile to children"-Skyla

"No no.. its ok!.. i guess she really loves you so much that she wants to make sure you were ok. I am a stranger after all."-Steven

"She never acted this way until.... "-skyla started to cry. Painful memories started to flood back in her mind. Steven felt worried but skyla assured him she was fine. She wiped away the tears from her eyes and smiled at Steven.

"Its alright i understand."-Steven

"Did you come here alone... again?"-Skyla

Steven nodded as a response. He looked away remembering what had happened a while ago.

—-
"Steven. You're grounded!"

"You know you cant go there."

"You should stay here where we can see you."

"We are doing this for your own good."
——

"I had to..you seem like you would understand my situation. Eheh"-Steven

"Where are they now? How did you get here?"-Skyla

"I rode a taxi coming here and they are at home... probably wondering where i am."-Steven