Bellow diamond 4

Yellow diamond was giving Blue diamond a visit. It wasn't everyday she got the chance to see her wife. Their level was 2 floors apart but Yellow did not care. She arrived in the elevator. Going lower and standing beside a Nephrite. She was doing the salute as Yellow informed her to stop. When she reached her level. She stepped out only to be greeted by a blue floor. The place was coloured in blue. In her opinion. It looked depressing. Yet she can't complain since her floor was also filled with yellow. Indicating it was her part of the building.

She was walking to blue's office. Passing by some other workers. Who were particularly watching her in awe. It wasn't everyday yellow diamond visits the blue level.

She stood at the front of blue's office. The door was closed, making it hard to tell if she really was in there. To her left. She saw a small girl who was wearing a sapphire pin on her upper right breast.

"Sapphire. Is your boss in?"-Y

"Ye-yes my diamond. She was just finishing up data. As she says to tell you."-S

"So, she already knew i was coming..."-Yellow said silently as she smiled deviously. She knocked on the blue door as she heard fumbles and footsteps.

The door opens to find her wife, blue diamond, giving her the same smile she was holding.

She grabbed yellow diamond by her tie and pulled her in as the sapphire heard the door close but not click. Indicating it was not locked.

-

Inside were the two women. Laughing about with each other. Yellow diamond was holding on to her waist as blue wrapped her arms around her neck.

"You knew i was coming over?"-Yellow said. Raising one eyebrow at the beauty.

"With those heavy heels you walk around with. How could i not hear?"- blue said as she giggled. Truth be told. Her heels were really loud. She found it sexy but also annoying to hear.

"Goodness. I thought you liked my heels?"-Y

"I like to see you wear them. But i don't like to hear them as well."-B

Yellow pushed a bit of force to blue. Making her move backwards. Her lower area, hitting the desk she owns.

Their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Yellow holding Blue even tighter. Pulling her body to body.

"Mm~"-Blue hummed in a moan. This past few weeks were stressful. Her wife was just above her but she couldn't just go in there and demand stress relievers. She waited for days but eventually the stress has gotten to Mari first. Making her go to her instead.

As their lips danced together. Slowly but surely. Skyla felt Mari asking for entrance. She giggled at that. Yellow diamond's hand, which was resting on her waist, Slowly went lower and grabbed on to her assets firmly.

She broke the kiss for a moment when she felt Mari's hand squeeze her behind.

".. hm~...excited are we?"

"Come one blue. You know i've been waiting for this."-Yellow said as she attacked her wife's lips a second time only this time. Their tongues meet. They both moaned to each other. Savouring what ever time they had left before yellow had to go back to her level.

Knock knock.

They both heard the sound of the door. It disturbed them but they wouldn't let go of each other.
'Ugh!.. if this idiot will just come in here for nothing, i'll make sure she gets fired.' Yellow thought.

She moved their position. Making her face the door and blue facing the view.

"Uhm.. s-sorry to intrude my diamonds... but- this is urgent."-an agate said while walking in the room. Only to find them still having their lips locked.

Yellow broke the kiss for a moment. Only to tell her. "Let me handle this." In a whisper that only she could hear. She continued to kiss her wife deeply. Not acknowledging the worker who is scratching the back of her head in nervousness.

"Uh... m-my diamonds.. i need to speak to Ms. Blue diamond.. about thi-"- the agate was cut of by yellow using her hand to shoo her away from them.

The agate was blushing now. Seeing them doing... that in front of her. It wasn't really in her schedule to watch her diamonds perform PDA.

"But.. Boss.. i-need."-yet the agate was cut of by yellow shooing her away from there alone time. They were still at it. Taking little breaths and breaks in between but continuing what hey were doing.

"A-alright.. i will get back at you two in a while."- the agate said as she headed out the door. Locking it as she heads out the room.

Blue broke the kiss after 10 seconds. With the sound pop as they let go of each others lips.

"Ha ha.. that.. wasn't... really necessary.. ha!"-blue diamond said out of breath. That was the most intense kiss they have ever done. One of the best ones at that.

"She didn't know when to leave. So i kindly signalled her to go away."-Y

"Goodness yellow. What if it was important."-B

"More important than this?"-Y

"No. But still... we should head back to out stations... you need to go back to your level."-blue said. Yellow wouldn't let go until she was satisfied. She gave blue's ass one final Squeeze.

Her wife's face looked like she loved the attention, but her hand swatted her own away...

Blue diamond walked back to her seat as she waited for yellow to leave.

"Just remember.. I'm not finished."- yellow said as she licked her lips and so did blue.

She finally left her office and was heading back to her own level.

She saw the agate that was bothering them a while ago. Talking to the sapphire outside the room. She gave a snob as she walked in the elevator with her really loud high heels.