Bellow diamond 3

I might switch the letters from time to time. Don't worry they are still the same person.
Y=M
(Yellowdiamond=Marigold)

It was an average get together in a reunion party. Some drinks and some other adults wasted on the floor. The stench of vomit mixed with alcohol filled the nose of Marigold. Why she attended? She didn't even know, but her friend, Buck, had just decided that she needed to go out and have fun. Problem was. He just didn't want to be seen as a loner while he arrived in the party. Marigold already sees him waddling towards some girls. Spilling a few drops of his drink while he is horribly Flirting. Hoping Something could get rid of the itch in his pants.

She had no problem at all. Romance was really difficult for her. Others wonder why Her and buck don't date. Their rooms are just a wall apart. Everyone sees them hanging out, so why couldn't they date.

It is quite simple really.

Marigold is lesbian and she finds Buck disgusting so she knew it was fine hanging with him for a while.

"Hey look!! Its yellow diamond!"-a random guy just yelled. He started to point at her while telling his friends some story he's got that involves her.

Ah yes. That ridiculous nickname from highschool. Instead of people calling her Marigold. They shortened Gold to yellow diamond. Mari was a name she would hate as a nickname.

"Yo, yellow diamond! Want a drink?" They guy who called her out sat beside her on the couch.

"Who are you again?"-yellow said.

"Names, Chuck. I was you lab partner 2 years ago?"- the boy just wanted her to realise he was a free man or to have sex with. Yellow had to tell the truth. He was quite charming. Yet she finds no attraction to him.

"Doesn't ring a bell."-Y

"Alright, alright... well the drink request is still open. You wanna have some?"-C

Mari sighed. There was no use to ditching this guy if you have no where to go and no people to talk to. Best to just go with it.

"Sure.. why not."-yellow saw him took of and vanish with in the crowds. Lucky her. She has more time to think and the chuck guy is starting to irritate her.

"Hi.."-?

An unfamiliar voice is heard. Never in her life has she been more pissed of in a party for people disturbing her.

"Hi?"-Y

"Is this seat taken?"-?

"Not at all."-Y

A gorgeously looking woman has sat down next to her. Must be a drinkie or someone who was just cheated on, but there was no marks of ruined eyeliner and Looking at her. She doesn't even have a cup.

Marigold just looked at her features. She was one of the most beautiful women she has ever seen. Most likely. Shes straight. Like most women are.

"You Don't seem to be having fun."-the woman said as Marigold was not interested enough to entertain her question with a proper answer.

"Is it a crime?"-Marigold said. She was known for her sarcasm. If she started being sarcastic. It means she does not like the conversation.

"Something troubling you?"- the woman started asking questions that were none of her business. At least she gets to talk to someone as beautiful as her in the party. Making it look that she wasn't a complete loner. Not that she minded being alone.

"Why are you interested?"-Y.....there it is again. The sarcasm that drove other men insane.

"Hmf!* oh.. what a shame. I thought a cute looking woman sitting on the couch would be interesting to talk to. Since my friends ditched me again for some guys."-?