Bellow diamond 2

Diamond corp.

One of the best companies for jewelries. Men and women alike. A lot of people would kill to get a chance to working there.

Lex Beatrice Camlton. Worker of diamond corp, also know as peridot.

She was having coffee with her close friend Sam Bob Willson, also known as lapis lazuli in the industry.

They were beside the vending machine. Talking about what was happening with their life.

"So wait wait wait. Why- *snort* why do we need to have gem names?" Lapis said. She was new to the corporation. It was cool that they had to have a gem name. Is it really necessary though? Lapis thought.

"Well lazuli. Gem names here are actually important. They place you in the rank you are worthy of. The gem specifies the status you hold on to in the business." Peridot explained.

"What?"-lapis

"Ugh.. for me. As a peridot. They have seen the worthiness of my skills of being a mechanic. Peridots are the status for creating and fixing. Like yours. Lapis lazuli's, for them, are those who are quick and detailed in explanation in information."-peridot

"HAHAHA cute! You made them rhyme!"-lapis laughed as she noticed a much taller and older woman. Passes by the two and getting herself a drink. Looking at her confused. Noticing the woman press some buttons. Lapis was going to talk to peridot longer, but as soon as her eyes laid to her shorter friend. She saw that peridot is doing the salute. Lapis then follows. Sweat passing through her brows. She gulped as she didn't actually realise that. That woman was One of the head bosses of the corporation. Lapis looking at the older woman more clearly. She wore a yellow suit and had a confidence vibe around her that can intimidate others. As Lapis remembered one rule from the contract. 'When seeing the boss. Always do the salute until you are told to stop or else. Immediate firing.' A stupid rule in lapis's case. Yet she doesn't want to ruin her job.

Peridot and lapis holds on the the salute, their arms getting tired from doing so. Yet they still did not want to get fired from a really good paying job.

Yellow diamond didn't even look towards them. Not even a glance. She smirked a little until she heard soft footsteps running towards her.

"Heyyy!! I found you!!!!"

Yellow sighed in annoyance. Lapis and peridots eyes darted to a little girl running towards the merciless yellow diamond.

"What is that brat doing in here? Doesn't she know who yellow diamond is?!" Peridot whispered to lapis as the taller person nodded in agreement.

"Mom!! Where's my juice!"-P

Lapis and peridot gasped at what the girl said. Their jaws drop to the ground in shock. 'The yellow diamond!! Has a child?!!' Peridot thought as the watched the two.

Yellow rubbed the bridge of her nose. She looked at lapis and peridot. The two friends look away in fear. Still doing the salute.

Yellow looked back to her child as the little one held on to her leg. "Pink. I thought i told you to stay with your.. mommy...while i go buy some drinks for us."-Y

"I don't want to wait!"-pink said as she stomped her foot on the ground.

Blue diamond then arrived, following her little bundle of joy. Giving a little giggle when she stood face to her wife. "I see she's found you."- B

"I clearly see that."-Y

"Marigold. You have taken a while to get pinks juice box. She got impatient and ran out the room. Isn't she cute!"-blue diamond said showing a little blush to her daughter.

"Alright.... and Blue. have you not remembered what white said about our names."-Y

"Its alright. I like your name. So-"-B

"MOM!" Pink diamond said interrupting them from speaking. 

Yellow looked at blue for any help she could get. Blue just smiled at her.

"Go on yellow."-B

"*sigh* yes my little gem?"-Y

"Juice!" Her arms were crossed over her chest.

"Phoebe.... manners."-B

"Juice mom.. please"-P

Yellow smiles at the smaller person. She hands over the strawberry juice box and the little one skips away to another hall. Blue giving a little laugh. She just noticed the two other people by the vending machine. Sweating and was ready to drop to the floor. Blue looked at yellow diamond as her eyes narrow.

"What?"-Y

"Yellow please. You have to take note that one of them is also from my line."-B

"Well your 'line' didnt even greet me properly when i arrived."-Y

"Goodness. She is a messenger, reporter. One of the best."-B

Lapis smiled at the compliment as peridot growl.

"She just newly arrived"-Y

"Yet i can see the potential she holds."-B

"Fine. Since my line was competent enough to greet me with respect."-Y

Peridot smirked as her pride was gained once again. Yellow diamond clapped her hands twice. Signalling them that it was enough.

Peridot's and lapis's hands dropped immediately once they were able to do so. They walked away leaving the two older women to talk.

"We must go back to the office. I bet pink is waiting for us"-Y

"Oh she is indeed."-B

Lapis and peridot. Still having 2 minutes of break left. Decided to ask each other questions.
-
"So let me get this straight. Ms. Yellow and Ms. Blue diamond are married?!"-lapis yelled at peridot in shock. She Never expected Ms. Blue diamond to be... gay

Ms. Yellow diamond was not that surprising. Still. Everything started to make sense. There are still some things that confused her.

"I know! I didn't even know about them having a child!.... and an annoying one at that."-Peridot

"I thought they were sisters?!"-Lapis said. It was true. She thought this corporation was a family thing. Every authority was sisters to each other not lovers.

"Ok thats to far... what makes you say that?"-P

"Oh i don't know. They have the same last name! I also thought Mme. white diamond was their mother or something. I get that vibe a lot from her"-lapis said rubbing her arm and getting some goose bumps. She remembered her weird voice she speaks with when talking to blue and yellow.

"Well. You're half right. Let me start of by telling you more about your diamond... *ahem* Ms. Blue diamond came from Ireland. Her original name is Skyla Byrne. When she started to work here. She was already dating yellow diamond. Obviously when they got married. She took the last name, diamond so she can be one of the head authority with her wife yellow, and her mother in law. Mme. white."- peridot finished her speech with what ever known information she had. One embarrassment was not knowing that they have already taken in a child.

"Whoa. Thats kinda cool..."

"Uhm- you were shocked when you found out blue diamond was dating yellow diamond.... are you a homophobic?"-peridot asked, scared and nervous.

"Oh. No.. i was just surprised. Thought of them as more sister that wives. And no. Im not homophobic. Im panxual."-lapis

"Oh... heh.. well thats-"
———