Bellow diamond 7

Something happened. Terrible things had happened. Skyla and Mari's child has died. They lost her when she was 18 years old. Her car crashed and she couldn't be saved. Everyone cried so much. Mourned for the loss of someone dear and loved. Mostly Skyla, one of her mother. Marigold, filled with rage had lasted for 2 months while Skyla's sadness lasted 18 years..... - her death happened 18 years ago.

————
Blue sat on the ground. Facing the grave of her lost daughter.
Phoebe Diamond.
Loved by all.
We will miss you, And you will always be in our hearts.

Her tears running out the corner of her eyes. She hugs her daughters favourite stuff animal. A pink lion. She trembles as she remembers everything. Every little memory that involved her. Her wife Marigold was working both hers and her own so that she may be able to visit her frequently.

"My little phoebe. I miss you so much... yellow misses you to.... i still have your stuffed animal with me... you always... dragged it around when you were little... y-you still needed it.. even when you were 14. when there was a thunder storm... you would always run to mine and yellows room... and we would sing the thunder song... to make you feel better.. you would hug lion and cuddle up in between us.. oh pink.."-Skyla said... speaking to the tomb stone as if it was like a person. Her daughter.

"Hi.."

An unfamiliar voice spoke to her. It sounded soft and calming. Skyla slowly moved her head to see who it was.

Her eyes laid on the small figure before her. It was a little boy.. around the age of 14.

"Hello there young one... what may i do for you?"-ska said as she wiped her teary eyes and looked at him with a forced smile.

"Oh.. i saw that you were crying.. so i brought apple slices...maybe it would cheer you up. Do you want to Maybe eat with me?.. I'm Steven by the way."-Steven

"Thank you Steven.. I'm Skyla." She got one sliced apple from the kind young man. It felt nice to have someone so carefree. So kind. It reminded her of... no.. Yellow already told her not to look back. To get attached to things that wasn't her.

"I heard what you said... I'm sorry. You must have lost her to soon."-Steven

"She was 18 when the incident happened."-Skyla

".. i lost someone to... my Mom. Even if i never met her."-Steven

"What happened?"-Skyla

"She died.. giving birth to me... a-and dad said.. she-she loved me.. s-so much.. a-and when i- i feel.. others wanted her.. wanted her more.. than m-me... i-i..-" the little boy started to cry. Steven immediately jumped on her. Hugging and crying his eyes out. He never met his mom. Others said she was amazing. He believed them. Then.. he believed they wanted her alive.. rather than him.

Skyla gave him a hug and cried with him. Losing someone dear. It was filled with pain and sorrow. Her hug was gentle. As if she cradled a baby instead of an adolescent boy.

"Its alright Steven... all that mattered was that, your mother wanted you to be here."-skyla said as she whipped her tears. Then Steven's.

"Th-thanks."- Steven wiped his runny nose. He ate another apple while he sat silently with his new friend. He looked at the tomb stone. Then at the woman.