2

"millie i think you should go for it!" sadie and i were currently in the bathroom. she practically dragged me in there after the boys made their way to first period.

"sadie how many bloody times do i have to tell you this me and finn are just friends. hell can i even say that i just met him nearly 5 minuets ago." sadie rose her eyebrows at me.

"but millie you literally put a wall up between you and boys and then finn comes and now what are you going to do it's obvious you think he is attractive." i looked at sadie with wide eyes she was already on my nerves.

"sadie. if i have to tell you one more fucking time, lydia comes before me, she will come before anything. especially finn. i have to be selfless i am a parent i don't need boys to trouble me." sadie just stared at me.

"he doesn't care that you had lyd young. he is the first guy that you have had some sort of feelings for and they weren't disgusted by you." sadie looked at me i felt my eyes start to tear up.

god people hate me.

"millie i understand lyd comes before anything, but you also have to be happy at times. it's okay to be happy." by now i was sobbing as sadie pulled me into a tight embrace.

"it's okay honey, i'm here i will always be here i'm not going anywhere." she softly pet my hair. just like mum used to when i was little.

"okay." sadie looked at me with her eyebrows knitted together. "i will try to make something with finn." i felt a small smile creep onto my lips. "i'm happy for you millie. i truly am." sadie pulled me into a side hug as we made our way to our first period.

-art-
"oh well look who it is." i felt my blood run cold. "it's millie the momma. the little slut." i felt jacob speak roughly in my ear. i could feel his warm breath on my neck, causing my hairs to stand up.

"isn't that right you're just a little hoe. who got knocked up a fourteen with your stupid ass kid. right?" i felt the lump grow in my throat like it does everyday in art.

"get the fuck away from her." i felt a wave of relief wash over me. someone actually stood up for me. but who?

"oh yeah what are you gonna do you're just a fuckup frog face." i turned to meet eyes with finn. wait he stood up for me? "jacob leave me and him the fuck alone or i swear to god." jacob threw his head back and began to laugh.

"what are you gonna do you're just a piece of trash who can't control her self when she's around boys." tears formed in my eyes but i pushed them away. i will not shed a single fucking tear for this piece of white trash who thinks he is the shit.

"take your seats please!" ms. dyer said while clasping her hands together.

before i went to my seat i picked up a small container of yellow paint. "fuck you elf of the shelf." i whispered into jacob's ear.

he tried to turn around to look at me but before he could i dumped yellow paint on top of his disgusting face.

"what the hell millie! are you insane." jacob tried wiping the paint away from his eyes. i looked over at finn before giving him a wink.

"ms brown! what is the meaning of this!" i could feel everyone's eyes on me, but for the first time is was good. they were all happy and cheered for me. i finally took down that dick face.

"i—um...he started it?" i looked at ms. dyer hoping she would understand she is a pretty laid back teacher. we are close she actually painted a mural of a garden in lydia's room when she was a baby.

"mr. sartorious go to the bathroom and clean yourself up. as for you ms. brown don't let me catch you doing that again understand?" i quickly nodded and sighed feeling at peace.

"that's all! you're not going to punish her look at my yeezy's!" jacob yelled pointing at his shoes.

"if i punish her the both of you will get punished. do you want that to happen jacob or can you swallow your pride just this once?" i laughed along with the whole class at ms. dyer's answer to his question.

i felt a hand on my forearm causing shivers down my spine. "you're amazing!" i smile at finn's comment. "as are you. thanks for standing up for me." i shot him a small smile after my sentence.

-at home-
"hey lydia mommy's having people over do you want to change out of your clothes from daycare?" lydia was sitting on the couch watching trolls as i was finishing up all my homework.

"yes mommy." i set my pencil down and walked over to lydia. she threw her arms up indicating for me to pick her up.

"okay so what are you thinking of where bunny?" lydia was digging through her closet as i sat on her fluffy carpet picking up a few toys.

"this!" lydia said satisfied after digging through her whole closet and finally finding what she wanted.

it was a jumpsuit that had princess poppy on a light pink t-shirt as the top part and light pink joggers as the bottom part of the jumpsuit.

"i think that will look beautiful on you." lydia looked in her mirror at her hair. "can you please redo my french braids?" she asked to which i nodded as an answer.

i wore my school clothes and pulled the top part of my hair into a small ponytail on the top part of my hair. making the hair in the ponytail stick straight up.

as i finished getting ready and putting away all my school work i heard a knock on the door

lydia went to open the door. "mommy all your friends are here and a cute boy with pretty hair!" lydia yelled. shit. i knew she was talking about finn. fuck. fuck. fuck.

"hey everybody come in" i pulled open the door lydia was now in noah's arms. as noah and lydia talked about their day i felt finn's eyes on me. i looked over at him and shot him a small smile while everyone including finn filled my living room.

tonight will be...interesting.

hey guys so i was bored and was like lemme update. okay so next chapter will be the big hangout i was gonna make it this chapter but i was just writing and then it turned out to be a hella long chapter. (p.s. next chapter kinda already written but there is so much more so it's gonna be hella long. plus be ready!!!)

{1103 words}