18

didn't proof read sry for mistakes remember to vote though :))

almost 2 months later

"lydia rose! hurry up before we are late! your class is decorating the class christmas tree." lydia ran down the stairs pulling on her light up sneakers onto her tiny feet.

"ready?" i let out a small sigh holding my hand out for her to grab. "ready."

-

"momma?" i hummed as a response. "when are we getting our christmas tree?" i smiled a little once lydia practiced pronouncing her r once she was finished speaking.

"soon bunny, we could get it today after school if you want?" i flipped my turn signal on, turning into lydia's pre-k.

"yes! yes! yes!" lydia was almost jumping out of her car seat she was that excited.

"okay then we will go after school but we have to get to school in the first place bubs." i let out a small giggle as i carried lydia to the front doors of her school.

"hello ms.brown and ms. lydia!" the lady that almost always sits behind the front desk greets us. "hello." lyd gave her a small wave.

"okay bunny i love you so much have fun today." i set lydia down kissing the top of her head before existing the school.

-
"caloob!" i put my hands at the corners of my mouth pretending to make his name echo. "hey bubs!" i heard gaten say from behind me. "gatono!" i said giving him a bear hug.

sadie and noah were in their in conversation so i didn't bother talking with them. "hey guys." finn walked up from behind caleb to the group. i gave him a glance before walking over to the table sadie and noah occupied.

i'm still not over him, hell im anything but over him. i still love him and i sure still miss him. he is still close with everyone in the group though.

but he hurt me mad i won't let some guy think he can do whatever he wants and get away with it. i wasn't some toy for finn to play with.

i sat quietly not even bothering to talk to anyone until the bell rang.

"hey millimeter!" i heard amybeth day from behind me as she jumped onto my back before her feet hit the ground.

"amy!!" i said giving her a quick side hug before we entered first period. i made eye contact with veronica before taking my seat.

her and finn dated for almost three weeks after me and finn broke up. that ended faster than i could blink. my guess; finn saw the real veronica.

i lazily plopped down in my seat turning my full attention the the teacher after the bell rang. god this class is awfully boring.

-art-

"good morning everyone! happy wednesday, today we will be starting a new project. i will be pairing you with another student to make portraits of one another. it's due next tuesday." my head was gently rested in the palm of my hand as i listened to ms. dyer.

i could feel finn's eyes on me. he does that a lot, whenever we are around each other all he does is stare at me.

i honestly don't care though i pretty much block it all out. he does seem a lot less happier though. it breaks my heart, but it is for the best. trust me.

"okay partners are, lucy and calvin; hmm malcom and ayla. jack, and josh. millie and jacob-" i quickly interrupted ms. dyer.

"may i lease have a new partner. i don't feel comfortable with mr. satorious." i didn't even look at jacob but i could already tell he was looking at me.