10

i was currently at gaten's house with the whole group. lydia was with my aunt and cousin joe. they came to visit for a weeks. lydia was just beyond happy about their arrival.

"so gaten have you ever lost your v card?" noah asked. popping a goldfish in his mouth. "why the fuck do you wanna know?" gaten scoffed at noah. "because two people in our group recently just lost their v card." noah was wiggling his eyebrows like crazy.

gaten looked at caleb and then sadie. both of their faces were tremendously red. "no fucking way! my man." gaten bro hugged caleb. and then high fived sadie.

"and to answer your question noah. no i haven't lost my virginity i am as pure as a daisy bitch." everyone laughed at gaten's answer.

"i wish i could say the same." noah said pretending to be all innocent.

"you did you fuck schnapp?!" gaten was now fully interested in the conversation. "oh; it was no one really." noah said. keeping up his innocent act.

"schnipper! who did you lose your v card to!" sadie gaten, and caleb said in unison.

me and finn sat in gaten's bed. my head was rested on his shoulder, and his arms hugged my body in a caring but protective way.

i was looking down at our hands intertwined. his thumb was rubbing small circles on the back side of my hand. sending butterflies to my stomach immediately.

"like i said you hoe it was no one!" noah was angry now. i wasn't really paying attention to their conversation. i already knew who noah slept with. it was a guy.

that's why he is refusing to tell everyone. he is scared no one will accept him. though i have told him several times no one will have a problem with it because we all love him. he just refuses to listen. sadie has caught on. noah usually talks about guys with her sometimes but he hasn't come out to her.

"noah schnapp! i told you about me and caleb!" caleb quickly took his hand off of sadie's shoulder.

"wait you told him? i thought we were going to do that together. why would you tell them without asking me if it was okay first?" caleb scooted away from sadie. he looked mad and confused. but there was definitely some hurt and betrayal in his eyes.

"why does it matter! they were going to find out at some point. i just told noah and millie earlier." i squeezed my eyes shut in cringe. why would she tell him she told me too. now he is going to get even more mad.

"wait you told both of them? sades i thought you would have respected what i wanted and felt comfortable with. i didn't want anyone to know. and if they did find out i wanted it to be from the both of us. this was important and you just walked all over it." caleb was now standing up throwing his hands around.

"caleb i'm sorry i didn't mean to walk all over you. but it was big for me too. i just wanted to share to with my bestfriends." sadie stood up now mimicking caleb's previous actions.

"don't you think i wanted to tell the boys! but we promised each other. and you jus- you just don't even consider other people's feelings before you make a decision!" caleb and sadie were going back and forth.

the tension in the room was very uncomfortable, but everyone knew to never interrupt caleb and sadie when they are in argument. well everyone but finn.

"hey guys just relax this isn't the time right now." finn broke our contact now fully standing up. caleb glared at him. finn quickly sat back down not wanting to get his ass kicked in front of everyone.

"caleb! i am sorry that i told people that i trust with my fucking life! it was only a week before we told everyone else. so why are you making such a fucking big deal about this. stop being a little bitch and get over it. we shared an amazing night. and we are in love. can't you just forgive me." i could tell by the way sadie's voice would crack and her glossy eyes that she was going to burst.

"i'm being a little bitch? sorry that losing my virginity is important to me and i would like to share that information with people together. or be the slightest bit of educated on when you are telling others about it. but you lied and you know how i felt about all of this." sadie just kept rolling her eyes making everything worse.

"you know what caleb fuck off! i can't believe i lost my virginity to such a fucking prick like you! i can't deal with this right now." sadie grabber her wallet and phone. and then stormed out of gaten's room.

i quickly rose to my feet to go help sadie calm down. i told everyone to just stay in the room and don't follow me.

"sades are you okay?" i walked outside to gaten's backyard. she was sitting on a lawn chair looking at the sky. "i wish i could say i was." i walked over and plopped down on the chair next to her.

"why would you tell us if you and caleb were just going to fight in the end?" sadie was silent for a few minutes. "hey it's okay you can tell me." i placed my arm on her shoulder.

"the sex with caleb was.. it was fucking awful! i keep saying it was good because i'm trying to convince myself it was but, it was awful!" sadie covered her face with her hands.

"oh. you told us so you and caleb would get in a fight and then break up so you wouldn't have to sleep with him again?" sadie slowly nodded.

"i can't tell him to his fucking face that sex with him was like the worst feeling in the world. not after he thought it was good. it is just easier this way." sadie was now crying letting a few tears fall every other minute.

"sadie you idiot! just talk to him. lying is way worse than telling him how you really feel. i know it will be hard and i know it will be awkward, but you are caleb and sadie you guys are meant to be together." sadie was giving me a small smile trying to convince herself everything was going to be okay.

"and if the sex was bad it was both of your first time. just give it time and i'm sure you guys will get better." i pulled sadie into my arms.

"it will be okay sadie." i ran my hand through her hair stopping her tears. "you really are the meredith to my christina. you're my person." i smiled at her words. i quickly linked our index fingers. it was our thing.

"no you're my person." i said making sadie smile even bigger.

{1159 words} hey everyone this chapter was mostly about cadie because shit is gonna happen. and all that jazz. anyways don't worry about cadie because- no you will see. xxx soph