11

remember to vote:) get them views up! anyways...

sadie
i was at caleb's house now. preparing to knock on the door and try my best to tell him how i feel. i feel like i'm going to hyperventilate any second now.

i raise my hand almost beginning to knock, hesitation lacing through my actions.

you know what fuck it.

i knocked two times before caleb's sister answered. "hey! is caleb home?" i asked her trying to see over her shoulder if anyone else was in his house.

"yeah. caleb! sades is here!" i smiled as caleb finally came into view. "hey caleb. can you talk for a minutes?" i ask, my voice obviously shaky.

"yeah." he said warmly following me to his porch swing.

"so what do you want to talk abou-"

"the sex was awful caleb!" i blurted our covering my mouth afterwards. caleb's face turned sad and then understanding. wait understanding? does he feel the same way?

"it really was. i just. it's just. it was our first time and i didn't know what the fuck to do. i didn't know what turned you on and stuff." caleb responded, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"wait so you didn't like it either?" i asked pure confusion laced through my question. "yes." i smiled feeling relief that i didn't have to keep pretending.

"the reason i told millie and noah was that i was happy that i lost my virginity to such an amazing caring and beautiful person like you. i'm so sorry caleb." i could feel tears itching to come out but i would not let them.

"i am too sadie. i am more than happy that i lost my virginity to you. you have been by my side since 3rd grade. you were my first friend in the friend group and now look. i am dating you. sadie sink the worlds most true and stunning human." i felt my cheeks turn a shade of crimson.

"can we please just push past this caleb, because i can't lose you." i said my voice cracking in the process. "i would be more than happy to." caleb kissed my lips slowly letting the kiss linger.

"i love you so much caleb."

i love you so much more sink." i smiled at the nickname he gave me in 4 grade.

millie
"finn can you get lydia's shoes on!?" i yelled from the kitchen as i packed up lydia's lunch bag for daycare. "yeah i'm on it!" he yelled back.

"okay little miss time for daycare." i handed lydia her lunch bag while grabbing my back pack. "i don't wanna go." lydia pouted whole crossing her arms across her chest making a huff.

"lydia we go through this every morning you have to go to daycare. do you know why?" i say.

"why?"

"so you can get really smart and become an astronaut like you want to be." lydia's pout quickly became a smile.

"so let's go!" finn yelled while picking lydia up and throwing her over his shoulder. i laughed at the sight of the two. before i left and made my way to the guest room.

"hey aunt winona. i'm heading to school i'll be back around 2:50 i love you. tell joe if he showers not to touch my shampoo. it is expensive." i said peeking my head through the door frame. "okay girly. i'll see you later. love you more."

-at school-
"hello lovely people!" noah said while walking over to the table where everyone was sitting at.

"schnipper!" sadie responded. he head was resting against caleb's. it has been 2 weeks since they made up. and they have been nothing but happy.