20

me and finn have been back together for about 2 weeks now, everything seems so peaceful. if you know what i'm saying.

today was christmas and me and lydia were going to finn's house to spend christmas with finn's father and jack.

"lydia rose brown!" i was pulling on my nude brown boots that reached to the middle of my knee cap up. "what?!" i heard her adorable but sassy voice responded back.

"lydia we have to go bunny, god would you look at this mess. i want all these toys and all these clothes put away we leave in 5 minutes i'm timing you. go!" lydia frantically started to clean her room as i looked at the pretend watch on my wrist.

-
"millie! how are you? oh i see you little lydia." lydia instantly ran into david's arms. me and finn have mostly been hanging out at his house so i usually will always bring lydia.

her and david have really grown close with one another. i think lydia thinks of him in a grandfather type of way i suppose.

"hey david. things are pretty great, merry christmas." i pulled david into an embrace grabbing lydia's hand walking into finn's beautifully decorated house.

"hey babe." finn wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek in the process. "hi." i smiled tilting my head so i could see his face. his extremely fluffy curls tickled my face in the process.

lydia and jack were in the kitchen with david setting up the table while me and finn talked on the couch. how the grinch stole christmas played in the background.

"yeah so ms. purser is making me right a 1000 words or more essay on the book we are reading. it's due the day we get back from holiday break." i rolled my eyes at the thought of having to write that much.

finn's fingers and mine were moving in sync playing with each others hands tracing silly figures on one another's palms.

i heard finn let out a small exhale. "you good?" i asked disconnecting our hands moving a bit close to him.

"mmhmm just really tired i have been having some bad dreams lately." i rested my head on his shoulder rubbing his back softly. "it will be alright bubs. i'm sorry your dreams are sucky."

finn moved his head looking down at me a warm grin was spread across his face. "what?" i asked, he let out a small giggle connecting our lips quickly after.

"you just look stunning, i really, really love you." i could feel my cheeks turn red heating up my whole body at his words.

"i love you too. maybe even a bit more than you." i said in a sarcastic tone. he started to give small pecks across my face sending me into a fit of girlish giggles.

"dinner." jack said softly peeking just his head into the door frame.

-
"thank you so much for having us david. everything is amazing. what do you say lyd." i was wiping the side of lydia's face off since she is an extremely messy eater.

"it was is good. thank you davey!" lydia began playing with her food solely focusing on the food that sat in front of her.

"lydia no playing with your food." i gently rested my hand onto lydia's forearm causing her messiness to come to a halt.

"so millie, do you wish your parents were with you today." jack asked looking me dead in the eye.

"jack." finn whispered kicking jack underneath the table. i laughed a little at how adorable finn acts towards jack.