Chapter 1 - Rage

(WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of graphic sex and strong language)

Hardy, sagged with relieve the second his key slid into the lock of his front door. The last month was truly a nightmare. I never thought it would feel so good to just be home. He exhaled a long breath as he surveyed his lounge. I should be tired, but I'm not. Damn, never expected the place to look so good. God, it's been two weeks since I've been home. Damn sixteen-hour shifts.I almost wish I made the drives home. Sleeping on that bloody couch has about killed my back.

He stopped halfway in the living room, stretched his back and huffed. But that is over, this weekend sees the budget back in the black and Miller has the weekend duty and I am free.

"Jenny, I'm home, how was your day off?" His expression pinched when silence came back. "Where are you?" The worry fled and a broad grin pulled his lips upward when she sashayed her way out of the kitchen. He croaked a, "Hello," His gaze roamed over every inch of her body covered by nothing more than a crisp, white apron. She held out two glasses of wine. He squeaked, "Something smells great,"

Her hips swayed as she moved toward him."Hello, my beautiful man, I've been preparing all day for your homecoming.

Hardy tossed his coat then yanked off his tie as he moved toward her," I missed your home cooked meals, but mainly I missed you. So much.." He pulled her in for a passionate kiss, " My fantasies of you are the only thing that kept me going this last month but I learned something."

"What," She said as she snuggled into him."

"I hate taking cold showers in the men's locker room."

She laughed at that and stroked his cheek. 'Dinner is in the oven on low. I thought we could have some wine then – maybe – say hello properly in the bedroom, If you're up to it."

"If I'm up to it? I have thought of nothing else for two weeks. How about forgetting the wine and start on saying hello?" He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. "I plan on shagging your brains out to make up for all the time we have missed."

Jenny giggled as he placed her on the bed, "Oh my darling, that is exactly what I wanted to hear." She reached over and put on some sexy music. "Will you strip for me, I have missed your manly body?"

Alec's leer widened into a large grin. "I don't have a rhythmic bone in my body, but I will do my best for my lady love. But you have to keep your apron on, I want the pleasure of peaking under it."

Alec bumped and grinded to the music as he removed his clothes. By the time he reached his shorts, his manhood was fully extended. "Alec, I do believe that you are happy to see me!"

"I am very happy to see you and I will show you how much. I will show you so much pleasure you will beg me to stop."

"That will never happen, my love, I want you to never stop."

He jumped into bed and began kissing her eyelids, her cheeks and sucking her earlobes. His hands explored her body, fondled her breast, first one until it was hard, then the next one. His lips moved down to her cleavage and he pulled down the apron to expose her breast and kissed them, then sucked one. His one hand kept fondling the other one as his other hand moved down her body to her sex.

Jenny moaned, "Oh Alec, please come inside me."

"Not yet my sweet, we are just getting started." With that he moved his lips to her other breast and began teasing her sex with his one hand, then he inserted first one finger then another. Scissoring them, as Jenny's knees came up and her pelvis began gyrating. He moved down her body and placed his lips on her sex as his fingers did their work. With a leering smile on his face, he inserted his tongue into her vagina along with his fingers.