Chapter 28

It was getting dark outside again when we left the Whyte Wyrm. I just wanted to go back home to go to bed but I knew I wouldn't be able to leave until the boys were willing to go home.
So I just sat on a bike with Fangs and hold onto him before Sweet Pea and him drove off with some other Serpents.

We drove through the streets of the northside dor a few hours, just having fun and just stopped when we heard some strange engines.
These ones didn't sound like the ones form the motorcycles we were driving with. They sounded more like car engines.
But who the hell was still awake at this time except for the Serpents?
I mean the most of the people were scared to go out at this time since the black hood was walking around the Northside, killing people.

„Get down and hide somewhere!" Fangs commanded me.
I didn't expect that but without asking I did what I got told. Since the last day is knew that I had to trust them and that I should better not ask too much because it could have consequences for me.
I run down from the streets. My eyes locked onto the Serpents who were getting off of their bikes taking some steps towards the bright light with were getting closer to them and stopped only a few metres in front pfy them.

It wasn't easy to see something behind the lights but the shadows which were moving inside of it were telling me that someone was walking towards the Serpents...
And there she was again, Penny. The woman I first so the night before.
She walked straight over to Fangs and Sweet Pea giving a fuck about every other Serpents who was standing around both of them.

„Remember that terrible thing happen to good people every day. I told you boys that you should not mess with me but you did. Now you've to pay for it" Penny said and started laughing...