Chapter 15

I looked up at Sweet Pea right into his light dark reded eyes.
„Did you cry?" I asked him as I whipped away a year from his cheek.
„I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just mad because you and Fangs appeared for days and the next time I saw you you nearly run into me and got arrested by the police"
I felt a tear slipping down my cheek.

„You actually missed us?" he said whipping away my tear and putting his eyes on me.
„Sure. I mean I really like you guys and I was worried about you"
I took his hand.
„I am serious. Out there are maybe not many students who care about you. But I do and it hurts me to see that you guys don't trust me enough to tell me what you've done. So I've to believe what others say"

Sweet Pea put his other hand on my cheek.
„I am sorry (y/n) but we can't tell you now it would be to dangerous. We've got ourselves into something that would be to dangerous for you. You have to trust us with this." he said with fear in his voice.

I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I was to scared.
Sweet Pea didn't seem like someone who was easy to scare and if he was scared it had to be really dangerous or even deadly.
„Ok but please watch out for yourself. I don't want to lose you" I said with my voice breaking sometimes.

Sweet Pea nodded and pulled me into a hug.
„You too princess" he smiled before he let go of the hug.
„But promise me to keep an eye opened. I am scared someone will get you into this so please watch out for yourself and if something didn't seem right to you just call me. Ok" he really sounded worried.

„We should go now Fangs. Maybe we did not talk the way you wanted but we've to hurry a little" he kissed my cheek before the two left me alone in this room.

„Please tell me, this didn't just happen" I whispered to myself...