how

*ding dong*

jin panted heavily, wiping off the beads of sweat on his forehead with his sleeved arm. he walked a long way to reach this house. yes, he could've rode any transportation available but he couldn't waste the little amount of money he had left.

the door then opened, revealing a guy that looked like he was in his early twenties. he gave jin a look of disgust.

"mom! there's this homeless guy outside! ugh," he stared at jin, "shoo shoo, no, we don't have any food or water, now go away!"

jin rolled his eyes, done with the stranger's bullshit, "what the actual fuck?"

"ugh, mom!" the guy ran back inside, stupidly leaving the door open. jin decided to just wait outside instead of creating drama by going inside the house without the consent of the owner.

out of nowhere, a girl walked towards the door, she looked like she was in her early twenties too. her figure was getting larger and larger with every step she took. her eyes widened at the sight of jin, then she smirked.

"hey pretty boy, you look homeless but you're damn handsome, wanna come in?" she opened the door wider, gesturing jin to go inside.

jin didn't react, his face held no emotions, "bitch i'm gay." which he knew was one of the reasons his dad hated him.

he walked in, holding his bags and following the girl who intentionally led him to her bedroom.

"uhm-"

"so here's my bedroom!" she squealed, her hands curling into fists as she brought it up to her face, attempting to do aegyo in front of jin.

"... okay, well, where's your mom? i'm the housemaid that her niece suggested?"

she frowned, "you're the housemaid?" but she turned her frown upside down and said, "oh my gosh, that means you're gonna live with me!"

jin fake smiled. "what have i gotten myself into?"