if

the family were home, they brought in so much shopping bags.

and they all consisted of clothes.

the three stood in front of jin.

"wash all of the clothes, and make sure to separate the white and colored clothes." the woman threw the bags at jin.

yeonhwa grinned, "pretty boy! i bought this shirt for you!" she pulled out a blue t-shirt from the pile of clothes.

jeonghwa looked at yeonhwa, disgusted.

"what the fuck, yeonhwa? i fucking chose that shirt!" he grabbed the t-shirt from her.

"what are you talking about?! i personally chose this for pretty boy!" yeonhwa spat at him.

jeonghwa rolled his eyes and mumbled, "fucking bitch."

jeonghwa just left the room and went upstairs.

"ugh, hurry up! all these clothes should be washed by tonight or you won't have dinner." their mother glared at jin and walked out of the room.

yeonhwa looked at jin.

"i mean, i would help you and all but, i just got my nails done and i don't want to have wrinkly hands so you're on your own, pretty boy!" she blew him a kiss and ran out of the room, her heels clacking during the process.

jin rolled his eyes, "it's not like you're ever gonna help me anyways."

he sighed heavily, bringing all the bags with him to the laundry room.

once he was there, he opened the washing machine and put the clothes in, making sure to separate the white and colored clothes.

he put the powder in the designated area and clicked 'start'.

he sat down on one of the tiny stools while waiting.

"jungkook-ah, how are you?"