you

"alright class, i will be writing down the equations on the board and you have to copy and answer, okay?"

"yes ma'am!"

miss lee nodded and started writing on the chalkboard.

jungkook opened his bag and pulled out his only notebook.

it only had half a page vacant while the rest were filled.

he knew it wouldn't be enough space.

"taehyung-ssi, do you have an extra page from your notebook?"

taehyung looked at jungkook then at his bulky notebook. he grabbed ahold of it.

"ah, i see you don't have enough space in your notebook? do you need a new one?"

jungkook nodded, taehyung smirked.

he leaned onto jungkook's ear and whispered,

"hey, let's make a deal, i'll give you a brand new notebook for free in one condition."

jungkook's eyes widened. he wanted a new notebook. if he agreed, he wouldn't have to ask his father and risk getting hit.

"what's the condition?"

"you have to do my homework for the whole week." taehyung leaned on his chair.

jungkook stared at him, "i badly need the notebook. this won't cause me any trouble, right?"

jungkook held his hand out for taehyung to shake.

"deal!" they both shook hands and taehyung gave jungkook an extra page.

the next day...

"psst, psst jungkook, where's my homework?" taehyung kept annoying him ever since class started.

"here." jungkook handed him a piece of paper of their homework.

taehyung grinned, "kay thanks."

jungkook nodded in response.