keep

"good morning, miss lee," jungkook bowed, "why did you call me?"

miss lee looked at jungkook in the eyes then pulled out two pieces of paper.

she showed him the content of the papers.

it was the homework.

"jungkook dear, i noticed that your and taehyung's homework look oddly similar. the answers are exactly the same and even the writing," miss lee pointed at the paper, "i called you in instead of taehyung first because i know that you are much more trustworthy than he is."

jungkook gulped.

"tell me the truth, jungkook. did you or did you not do taehyung's homework?"

jungkook didn't know what to answer.

"if i tell the truth, taehyung won't give me the notebook, if i lie, jin hyung won't be happy and i might get into more trouble once miss lee finds out i wasn't telling the truth."

tell the truth or lie?

"miss lee, i'm sorry," jungkook bowed, "i did do taehyung's homework."

jungkook hung his head low with a guilty expression.

miss lee sighed, "i knew it. i'm glad you told the truth, jungkook." she patted his head.

"but you do know the consequences to your actions, right?"

jungkook looked at her, "uh, i'm not sure, miss lee, will i get detention?"

miss lee stared at jungkook,

"i'll have to contact your parents."