on

jungkook couldn't believe that his father actually came to his school for this issue.

he remembered that his father never came when it was father's day or any other special occasion but he came today.

"what is it?"

miss lee looked at jungkook's father.

"well, mr. kim, your son did the homework for his classmate when he's not supposed to."

mr. kim rolled his eyes. "is that the problem?"

miss lee seemed confused by the attitude of jungkook's father.

"uh, yes, mr. kim, this is an issue."

"yeah, okay. don't worry, i'll talk to jungkook about this. we'll leave now, thanks." mr. kim gripped jungkook's wrist tightly and left the office.

he lead jungkook to an empty classroom.

his father threw jungkook to the ground.

"can't you just be a fucking obedient son for once and not cause any goddamn trouble?! why the fuck did you even do that anyways?!" he slapped jungkook.

as usual.

"i-i'm sorry, f-father, i just n-needed a new n-notebook and t-taehyung agreed to g-give me one if i-i did his h-homework-"

his father rolled his eyes.

"i don't want to listen to your petty excuses, you dumbass. if you needed a goddamn notebook, then fucking tell me, you ungrateful bitch!"

mr. kim pulled jungkook up and left the room, hurting jungkook in the process.

jungkook hesitated.

"uh, f-father, w-where are we g-going? school h-hasn't ended y-yet-"

mr. kim glared at jungkook.

"do you want your fucking notebook or not?!"