Chapter 2

?? ; Y/N! WAIT!
You; Matthew? Is that you?
Matt; Yes! Wow!  You've changed a lot since the last time I saw you!

He hugged me. To be honest, I liked that hu.. WHAT THE HECK?! I shouldn't let him touch me!

You; Hey!  Keep your hands for yourself!
Matt; Oh, uh. You don't seem happy to see me. Um, it's -it's okay.
You; Matthew...
Matt; Call me Matt.
You; I can call you whatever I want,  dumbass!
Matt; Ouch! Yeah, you're definitely not happy to see me.
You; Why should I be happy?
Matt; Because... Nevermind. It's okay. I tried to surprise an old friend.
You; We've never been friends. We were always enemies. We still are. Now, go away! 
Matt; Um. Okay. It-it was nice to see you again! Sorry, if I did something wrong. We'll meet again at 7. Goodbye!

Ugh. I hate him so much! How dare he to hug me or to talk to me like that! Calm down Y/N!  He didn't do anythi.... HE HUGGED ME!  I HUGGED MATTHEW DAVID MORRIS! EWWW! But he was so sweet! 😍. DAMN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? I'm gonna go home. I need a coffee. I unlocked the door of my house. My parents weren't here yet. I threw my bag on the couch, I made a coffee and I sat on the couch turning on the TV. The sound of the doorbell made dump everything I was doing and open the door. I got up from the couch and I turnt off the TV. I opened the door and I couldn't believe in my eyes.

Matt; Oh uh sorry! I- I came here to... You know... Give a little present to you and your family. It's a tradition of my family.

He was wearing a dark blue hoodie and black shorts.  His hair were so perfect and the whole room smelled like his perfume.

You; Uh thanks.
Matt; So, I'll leave now. I'll let you get some rest. We'll talk again. Bye!

I was about to tell him to stay but.... BUT I'M A STUPID GIRL WHO HAS PROBLEMS! Y/N, this guy is your enemy! E-N-E-M-Y! ENEMY! I closed the door furiously. I really wanted to kill him tho. But what did he do? He bought you a present!  UGH!  HE'S MESSING WITH MY MIND. I'll continue watching my movie.

Matt's POV.

What's wrong with her? Like, I'm trying to be nice because I feel bad for annoying her all these years. Plus, I missed her. I really wanted to see her again. I walked back to my house. I opened the door throwing my keys on the table.

MrsMorris; Matthew? Are you okay?

My mum asked me as I was going upstairs to my room.

Me; I'm fine mum.
MrsMorris; Matthew! Tell me the truth!
Me; I'm fine!
MrsMorris; Okay.

I tried to hide my disappointment from my face. I went upstairs. I opened my room's door and I locked it. I fell on my bed. My head started hurting me because I was thinking what on Earth did I do wrong. Now for real, what did I do? 

(I don't know Matt. She has problems... WAIT!  I wrote this story so I have problems. Damn...)