Chapter 16

Justin; Ouch bro!
Hudson; Yeah ouch!
Me; I'll try to move on guys.

I said closing my locker.

Justin; Yo Matt, there are a lot of girls out there. You will meet one better than her.
Me; Justin, it won't be that easy! I really like Y/N but she just can't see it or, you know, give me a chance.
Hudson; True. Like you did everything to get her attention. She kissed you 3 times and now she says she doesn't know if her feelings for you are real.
Justin; Hmm... Matt,  kiss her one more time and she might changes her mind.
Hudson; Bro, don't do this! She will be more confused. Just ignore her.
Me; I can't ignore her Hudson!

I sighed.

Me; I love her!
Y/N; Who?

I froze for a second.

Me; Uh...  my... mum. Yes my mum!
Y/N; Oh hahaha! 😂
Justin; We'll leave you alone. See ya later bro!
Hudson; Bye bro!
Me; Bye guys!

I turnt back to Y/N. She's so beautiful!

Y/N; I missed you!

She said placing her hands around my neck.

Me; You did?
Y/N; Yeah and a lot actually!
Me; Haha! I missed you too!
Y/N; I'm so glad to hear that. How's your hand?
Me; It's getting better and better. Thanks for asking!
Y/N; I care about you Matt! 
Me; Aw thanks!  
Y/N; So any plans for today?

She said playing with my hoodie's material.

Me; I don't actually have any plans. I'll just, you know, study and then I'll try to play Fortnite.
Y/N; Don't you wanna hangout with a friend?

Dammit Y/N! Stop messing with my mind!

Me; Uh sure!
Y/N; Awesome! Come to my place at 8. We'll be alone.

She said whispering the last sentence. She seemed so um... Should I say it?

Me; Alright I'll be there!
Y/N; Perfect!

She said and she kissed my cheek. I cannot  understand why she says she's not ready for a relationship.

Y/N; See you after school hottie!

Hottie? Is she okay?

Me; What did you say?
Y/N; See ya after school!
Me; After that.
Y/N; Nothing! 😊

She left. For real now, is she okay? Dang, she has better to stop messing with my mind.

Your POV

Hehe! I'll finally spend some time with him alone! I for real missed him!  I really regret what I said to my friends yesterday. I was afraid to tell them the truth. I was afraid of their reaction. But Matt has to know. He has to know about my feelings.

(Yo! Are you okay? Like, what the actual fart?! Anyways, what will happen at your house?)