Chapter 7

I sat on a bench trying to forget everything. Suddenly, 4 guys came closer to me.

?? ; Hey baby girl! You look hot today!
You; Hey dumbass, get lost!
?? ; Oh someone's not in a great mood. Come with me.

He said and he grabbed my hand.

You; HEY, LEAVE ME ALONE!
?? ; Don't try to resist babe. Boys do your job.

They were coming closer to me but they stopped as we heard someone's voice.

Matt; HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE! NOW!
?? ; Why?
Matt; Because I said so.

It was Matt! I couldn't believe this. He was actually helping me.

Matt; LEAVE HER ALONE!

He punched the guy who was holding my hand.

Matt; Y/N RUN!
You; But what a...
Matt; I SAID RUN!

I started running away, as Matt was fighting with those guys. I'm for real speechless. He helped me. He actually helped me!

Matt's POV

I saw Y/N running away as I told her. I kept punching these guys until someone hit my hand with a rock. I fell down holding it.

Me; HUDSON!

I yelled not be able to move from the pain. He came and he hit that guy with the rock, on his head with his guitar. Then, they left.

Hudson; Damn you're lucky because that's not my favorite guitar. Are you okay?
Me; I'm okay just my hand.
Hudson; Dude! It's purple! Let's go quickly to the hospital.
Me; Let's just go already!

Your POV

I arrived at my house. I went straight up to my room and I quickly opened my closet. Alright, when I told Matt that I've thrown his presents, I didn't really mean it. I kept them in my closet. I opened the first one and I saw a doll. But the doll my grandma bought. I started crying as that toy reminded me a lot of memories. The box had a little note on it. I decided to read it.

Dear Y/N,

I know that it was my fault that your doll was destroyed. I was feeling so bad all those years so I decided to buy you this. I know it's not like your grandma's, because it doesn't cause you that happiness or other emotions, but I hope that one day, this little doll will be something to you!

Yours faithfully
Matthew David Morris❤

I took the doll out of the box and I hugged it, holding the note. Tears were coming out of my eyes. Why was I so mean to him? He wanted to impress me. I looked back at the bag to see the rest of the presents. I saw a small envelope. I opened it, revealing two tickets for the concert of Post Malone. There was a letter as well. I read it.

Hey, it's Matt again!

I bought you the last one. Sorry, I couldn't find more tickets to take a friend with ya but if you want any company, we can just go together. I've bought a ticket too! You know where I live. Come and tell me what do you think.

With love,
Matt! ❤

I was crying more as I was reading the letter. That kid really wanted me in his life. I found two small boxes in that bag. I opened them. He had bought me a new phone and a beautiful ring. That was the best thing that someone has done to me! I started feeling more guilty. I was about to grab my jacket and go to his house when I heard the doorbell. My mum opened the door and Matt's mom got inside crying.

Mum; Hello Tawny! What's wrong?
MrsMorris; Matthew... He's at the hospital.

WHAT?!  OH NO!  What did those guys do to him? I knew it! I knew that I shouldn't let him handle this on his own. I quickly texted to Ivey to tell her that.

Ivey😎; ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?
You; Yes... He's at the hospital.
Ivey😎; Damn Y/N!  Why are you still texting me? Go and see him!
You; I can't! The doctors won't allow me to see him.
Ivey😎; You have a point.
You; What do I do now?
Ivey😎; Wait for tomorrow.
You; Okay. Bye...

I guess I have to wait till tomorrow.

(Oh shit! Poor Matt! By the way, he broke his hand in real life.)