Chapter 27

Matt; WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?
?? ; You're not happy to see me. Why?
Matt; WHY SHOULD I BE HAPPY?
?? ; Please let me explain!
Matt; Explain what? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
?? ; Please Matt!
Matt; Leave me ALONE!
?? ; Who's that girl?
Matt; None of your freaking business! Let's go.

I was so confused right now but I was so scared at the same time. I've never seen Matt like that. I was holding his hand while we were walking. We found a bench and we sat on it, still holding hands. I was rubbing his back with my free hand.

You; Baby, please, calm down!
Matt; I'm sorry if I scared you.
You; It's okay Matt! But I don't wanna see you like that again!
Matt; I'm so sorry!
You; Don't be sorry Matt!  By the way, who was that girl?

He sighed.

Matt; She... She's my ex girlfriend.
You; Your EX?!
Matt; Yeah.
You; I thought you only loved me!

Tears forming in my eyes. I couldn't believe he actually had another girlfriend before me. He told me I was his only love, but I guess he lied to me.

Matt; Who told you I loved her?
You; Then why did you date her?
Matt; Y/N, I was so in love with you but I've never thought I would see you again! So, she was the first girl who flirted with me and I dated her. But our relationship didn't last for too long. I broke up with her cause I couldn't get you off my mind plus, she cheated on me.
You; I hope you're not lying.
Matt; I would never lie to you babe!

He kissed my cheek.

Matt; Wh- why are you crying?

Well, I couldn't hold my tears. I thought he wouldn't notice them but I was wrong.

Matt; You don't believe me, right? I knew it.

He said covering his face with his hands. It was kinda hard to believe him.

You; No Matt, it's- it's not that.
Matt; Then what is it?
You; I- I... I'm trying to believe you but sometimes tells me that you're lying.
Matt; Well, you let that something break your trust in me?
You; N- no!
Matt; Y/N, I for real love you! You're my everything! I swear to my life!

He said uncovering his face. He grabbed my hand holding it with both of his hands.

Matt; You have to believe me babe! Please! I would never lie to you!

I knew he wasn't lying. But still, something was telling me he was lying. Well, I managed to ignore that thing with success. I leaned in connecting our lips. I could feel his heart beating fast and a tear escaping his eye. We disconnected our lips looking at each other's eyes. Another tear escaped from his eye and I wiped it off.

You; Matt, I believe you!

His face lit up and he smiled at me. He hugged me and he kissed my head.

Matt; I love you babe! Thanks for trusting me and believing me!
You; I know you're not a liar Matt!
Matt; Thanks baby girl!
You; So, can we go on a cheesecake date?

He smirked.

Matt; Let's go!

He grabbed my hand as he stood up and he started running, making me run too. I swear I'm in love with this guy! But what was his ex's name?

You; Matt?

I said as I stopped running, making him stop too.

Matt; Yes babe?
You; What's her name?
Matt; Her name is... Kate.

(Wassup cool cats? Spam night/afternoon/day/after midnight. Lol. Hope you enjoy my new chapter!)