Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning, being in a great mood. I grabbed my phone and I checked my social media. I got up and I went downstairs. My mum had made me breakfast, so I sat down, turned on the TV and enjoyed my breakfast. It is Saturday!  My favorite day! Finally I can go shopping with Ivey and Liv! We've been talking about this the whole week! I went upstairs to get ready. I was supposed to meet the girls at the mall but since my parents are at work, I have to take the bus so I'm gonna be late a little bit. I don't care tho! I grabbed my phone and my wallet and I left from my house.

Matt's POV

Saturday today! Going for shoe shopping with Hudson. Yee yee! I'm still thinking about yesterday's events. But shoe shopping will clean my mind for a bit. I grabbed my car keys from the counter and I left. I unlocked it and got in. I turned on the radio putting the volume to maximum. I was near to Y/N's house. ugh... Matt, move on!  Wait, is that Y/N?

Your POV

I was walking with my headphones on, ready to cross the road. I couldn't hear anything and I was pretty sure that no one was coming. But then...

Matt; Y/N, WATCH OUT!

Matt's POV

A car was about to hit Y/N, but I quickly stopped my car and I dragged her to my side.

Me; Are you okay?
Y/N; Uh yes! Thanks for.... MATT?! GET OFF ME!
Me; Woah! Chill! I just saved your life!
Y/N; I could save myself on my own.
Me; Hey, I'm sorry for what happened yesterday.

Your POV

But what did he do?  He was kind and friendly! Today, he actually helped... SHUT UP KIND Y/N!  YOU COULD HAVE SAVED YOURSELF TOO!  HE JUST WANTED TO MAKE YOU FEEL YOU OWE HIM. ALSO, HE JUST WANTED ATTENTION SO HE CAN ANNOY YOU!

You; YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! 
Matt; I am. Where are you going?
You; None of your business.
Matt; I could give you a lift...
You; I don't accept drives from unknown people.
Matt; But you do know....
You; GET LOST!
Matt; *sighs* Bye...

He left. Finally!  I called a taxi because I was too impatient and I arrived at the mall. I saw the girls giving me a death stare.

Ivey; You're late! 
Liv; Like an hour.
You; Sorry girls!  Matt...
Ivey; I told you to call me !
You; I'm sorry!  He left....
Ivey; I forgive you. But tell me, was he hot?

He was to be honest...

You; That's not the point Meeks!
Liv; Wait wait wait. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Who's that Matthew kid?
Ivey; Y/N's crush.
You; Oh shut up!
Ivey; What?  I know you like him.
You; Look, my perfect mood has already been destroyed by Matt. Don't make it worse!
Ivey; Fine. Let's start shopping already.
Liv; Yeah let's go!

Matt's POV

Me; I told you she hates me!
Hudson; Dude, you're just useless.
Me; Dude, she's not that lovely girl you saw in that pic. I don't even know if she has heart.
Hudson; Oh c'mon dude! You just don't have that...
Me; SHE HATES ME OKAY? YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Let's just leave her alone.
Hudson; I'm sorry dude!
Me; It's okay. I'll get over it.
Hudson; Hey, can you hear those Jordans yelling your name? "Matt, please buy us! "
Me; Daddy is gonna buy you!
Hudson; HAHAHAHAHA.

(Matty loves his shoes! Lol! Anyways, I must warn you about something. Be nicer to Matt because you're gonna regret it!)