Chapter 10

WARNING: SWEARING SCENES!

I pressed the doorbell button. Only 10 seconds have passed. I pressed it again feeling my heart beating even faster while the time was passing. The door finally opened. I was looking at the floor.

Matt; Y/N? What are you doing here?

He said confused. I took a deep breath and I faced him. But before I say anything, my eyes widened. I saw his arm being wrapped in a cast.

You; Oh my Gosh! Matt, are you okay? What happened to your arm?
Matt; Why do you even care?

I immediately hugged him being careful with his hand.

You; I'm so so sorry Matt!

He was shocked, I felt it.

You; Can I come in?
Matt; S-sure!

He closed the door behind us. I can tell that his house hasn't changed at all! Same furniture, same pics at the same places.

Matt; Y-you can sit down.
You; Thanks!

I said with a smile. I sat on the couch and then Matt sat next to me. I was looking down again. I needed to calm down first because I was ready to cry. I took a deep breath again and I looked into his eyes. Those ocean blue eyes that you make you feel comfortable.

You; Matt, I owe you a huge apology! You saved my life twice and I treated you like a shit. I- I didn't really want to hurt you!  But I don't know why I did.

Matt's POV

Her words really shocked me at first. But I knew what I should do.

Me; Come here!

I put her in my hug. She started crying.

Y/N; I'm so so sorry Matt! I shouldn't have talked you like that!
Me; Shuuush! It's okay. I forgive you!

I said rubbing her back. Watching her crying absolutely destroyed me.

Y/N; I want you in my life Matt! You're important to me! I don't really know since when, but you are!

I kissed her forehead to calm her down. Her head was on my chest and her arms were wrapped around my waist.

Me; Please don't cry!
Y/N; I'm sorry! 
Me; It's okay.

She looked up to me and I looked down at here. Our faces were too close. She has the most beautiful face I've ever seen! 😍

Y/N; Matt?
Me; Yeah?
Y/N; You know, the concert is on Sunday. I can't go by myself! Will you come with me?

Wait was that a dream? She really asked me to go to the concert with her?

Me; For real?
Y/N; Yeah!
Me; Thanks!
Y/N; Matt?
Me; Yes?
Y/N; Come closer.

I leaned closer to her face. She immediately pressed her lips against mine. I was so confused for a second but then, without any I kissed her back. God! Everything was just like I imagined! But a pain in my arm ruined the moment. I quickly pulled away screaming from pain.

Y/N; Matt!  Are you alright?
Me; Y-yes. I'm fine. Why did you kiss me?
Y/N; You told me to leave that fuckin doll drama to the fuckin past. Now, it's time for us to do a fresh start! So, what do you say?
Me; Let's do it!

She hugged me once again.

Y/N; Thanks for accepting my apology!
Me; I couldn't stay away from you Y/N! I swear! I wanted you in my life too! That's why I accepted it.

She didn't talk. She just stayed in my hug with her eyes closed. I have a really good feeling about this!

(FINALLY! Thank God he forgave you! Let's see what will happen next.)