Chapter 17

The school has ended. I was going back to my house when I heard someone yelling my name.

Y/N; MATT! WAIT!

I turned around and I saw Y/N.

Y/N; Hey!
Me; Heyy! What's up?
Y/N; I just wanted to remind you that my house is over there.
Me; Wait, you said...
Y/N; My parents left way earlier than I was expecting. I don't wanna stay alone!

Damn! I can't say no to her! I mean look at her! She's so cute!

Me; Fine! Let's go!
Y/N; YAY!

She yelled like a lil girl. I held her hand and we went to her place.

Your POV

He was holding my hand when we arrived at my place. I unlocked the door, allowing us to get in. I closed the door behind us locking it.

Matt; So, uh, we're alone right?
You; Completely alone.

I said smiling. I went upstairs to leave my backpack and Matt's. I went back downstairs and I saw Matt sitting on the couch. I smiled knowing that he feels comfortable here. I sat next to him feeling kinda... Weird.

Matt; So what are we gonna do?
You; I don't know! Whatever you want!

I said resting my head on his shoulder.

Matt; Well this isn't my house tho!

He said with a smile. Gosh! His smile!

You; Well, I have an idea!
Matt; Tell me!

I didn't answer. I just went closer to him and I kissed him. His lips were everything I needed! I just want him so bad!

Matt's POV

Yooooo! 😍 I think I'm madly in love! I pushed the pillows of the couch down and I leaned back without breaking the kiss. She was on the top of me. We kept kissing each other for 10 minutes. As she pulled away, she rested her head on my chest. Her hands were wrapped around my torso. I placed my hands on her back. Is she for real sure she doesn't want me as her boyfriend?

Me; Can I be honest with you?
Y/N; Of course!

She said playing with my hoodie again.

Me; I really like you!

Yeah I admitted it. I couldn't keep it secret anymore.

Y/N; For real?
Me; Yeah. I can't lie to you!

I said. She didn't say anything. She looked at me and then down to my neck. She smirked and then she started kissing my neck.

Me; Y/N...

I said almost as a whisper. Her neck kisses made me feel so... Ugh! Can't describe it! I gently pushed her back because I was afraid of that teasing. She looked at me being confused.

Y/N; You didn't like it, right?
Me; Y/N, I really liked that but... You know... I'm afraid that I might do something that you don't want to.
Y/N; Oh. It's okay.
Me; So, are we dating?

I asked. She looked away from me. I furrowed my eyebrows still staring at her.

Y/N; I can't do this Matt!

She said.

Me; Why? What's wrong with me?
Y/N; N-nothing! Everything is perfect on you!
Me; Then, what's wrong?
Y/N; The problem is...

(The problem is there's another cliffhanger! Hope you like that mattybsdiary! 😈😈)