Chapter 31

Me; NO!

I yelled. Her parents were shocked and the doctor was a little bit worried.

Doctor; Don't worry! She's out of danger. She will be feeling nauseous and her stomach will be killing her for a couple of weeks.

I felt so pleased when I heard she's out of danger but still. She won't be okay for a week. But at least, she's alive.

Dad; Can we see her?

Her dad asked. The doctor nodded and let us in. There were three chairs. Her mum sat next to her dad and I sat next to her facing her parents. I was holding her hand still being worried.

Y/N; Matt?

I lifted my head up facing her. I smiled as I saw her eyes again but soon, my smile had to fade because her parents were watching us.

Me; Hey! How are you feeling?
Y/N; Not too good to be honest. Mum? Dad? What happened?
Dad; You faded on Matt.
Mum; Baby, are you okay?
Y/N; I feel a little bit better.
Me; I uh I should get going. If you feel better, text me. Hope you feel better soon!

I got up and I walked to the door.

Y/N; Matt! Wait!

She said. I closed the door and I walked up to her and I sat next to her again.

Y/N; Mum, dad, can you please bring me something to eat?
Dad; Let's go honey.
Mum; Sure sweetheart!
Y/N; Thanks!

They left the room leaving me and Y/N alone.

Me; Babe, I'm so sorry!
Y/N; For what?
Me; I've put you in danger.
Y/N; What do you mean?
Me; I know who did this to you.
Y/N; Matt, I don't wanna know right now. The only thing I want right now is... You!
Me; I'm here baby! I'm here!

She sat up.

Y/N; C'mon! Sit next to me.
Me; Babe, I...
Y/N; Please baby!
Me; Fine! Because I love you and I kinda want that too.
Y/N; Yay!

I got up and sat next to her. She immediately hugged me and I kissed her forehead. I placed my hand on her back and I was looking down.

Y/N; What's wrong?
Me; Uh nothing.
Y/N; Stop lying. I want the truth!
Me; Fine! Kate poisoned you. Oh well, she didn't want to kill you but still. Justin texted me that.
Y/N; Matt, why are you thinking about this? I'm alive and I'm okay!
Me; You're right but we can't just let her go or something!
Y/N; Forget about it! Now it's just you and me!

She said pulling my T-shirt to her side making our lips connect with each other. We kept kissing until the door opened and her parents walked in.

Mum; Honey, we bought you food... OH MY GOD!
Dad; WHAT?!

We quickly pulled away when their parents saw us.

Y/N; Mum, dad! It's not what it looks like!

I didn't say anything. I was just staring at her father who was looking at me with an deadly expression. I was so scared.

Dad; HOW COULD YOU DO THIS MATTHEW! YOU WERE LIKE THE SON I'VE NEVER HAD!
Me; I uh... Sir look, I uh... l-love your daughter more than anything in my life! And I promise I will never make her cry!
Mum; You never told me you were dating! I'm so happy for you two!
Dad; Are you happy? Are you for real happy?
Mum; Honey, Matt is a good kid! He would never ever break our princess' heart!
Y/N; Um that's embarrassing!
Dad; QUIET! I don't care if he's a nice guy or not. The problem is he's dating MY daughter!
Mum; That's not a problem!
Dad; Aren't you mad?
Mum; No! Matthew is a good kid! I definitely approve this relationship! Plus, my daughter is happy!

I looked at Y/N and I sighed. Then, I looked at her dad and I said:

Me; Sir, I've been waiting for the day that me and your daughter will start dating for ages! Now that we're finally together, I'm looking forward to make her the happiest girl in the world! I almost died because of her. Didn't she tell you about me? I broke my wrist while I was trying to save her. Your daughter is everything I've been wished for. I loved her since the day I saw her.

She started tearing up from happiness. She hugged me so tight and I hugged her back.

Me; I love her! And I know it and I mean it.

Her dad looked at me with more hate but then, his face became softer.

Dad; If my daughter loves you and you love her back, then I can't do anything about it.
Me; Thank you so much sir!
Dad; Everything for my daughter's happiness!
Y/N; Thank you so much dad!
Dad; You're welcome Y/N! Now, eat your food and then get ready. We're leaving.
Y/N; Awesome!

(Awe! I'm not crying! That's too cute!)