Chapter 40

You: Matt?

I felt someone holding my hand so tight. I looked at my hand and I saw Matt's hand being locked with mine. I looked at him again and he slowly slowly started opening his eyes.

Matt's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw lights. Lots of lights. I slowly turned my head around facing Y/n. She had tears on her beautiful face.

Me: I will never leave you baby girl! I will always be next to you!
Y/N: Oh my God Matt!

She started crying from happiness and she kissed my hand. I smiled at her.

Y/N: Don't do that again!
Me: I won't! As long as I'm with you, I won't do that again!
Y/N: I love you!
Me: I love you too! I wish I could hug you!

I said touching her head.

Me: Mark my words, I will marry you, I will have kids with you and I will always be next to you and help you with our kids! I know it's too early for discussing that but I think we're meant to be together Y/n!

A huge smile appeared on my face. She kissed my hand again. Soon, the doctor came in.

Doctor: Impossible! I thought he would die! Nurse! Nurse! Come here!

Y/n looked at me with a confused look.

Me: It's- it's time for me to get rid of those machines. I will be fine babe! Don't worry!
Doctor: Miss, could you please get out?

She nodded and she left me with the doctor and the nurses. There we go!

Your POV

You: Mr Blake! Mrs Tawny! Matt has woken up!
MrsMorris: Really?
MrMorris: Thank you God!

Mrs Tawny hugged me being in tears.

MrsMorris: I'm so so happy to know you're the first one who saw him waking up! You woke him up!
You: I knew he was gonna make it!

The doctor came out of Matt's room.

Doctor: Matthew Morris has successfully beaten death and now he's ready to leave the hospital. We would like him to stay here tonight to see how's his health but he can go if he wants to. You can see him.
MrsMorris: Thank you so much doctor!

Matt's POV

I got rid of those wires ans those machines. Finally! I started moving my fingers and my toes and then my arms and my legs. I felt so happy I could finally see the light!

My parents and Y/n entered my room. My mum was in tears and my dad was smiling.

MrsMorris: Please don't do that again Matthew! You scared us!
Me: I won't mum!
MrMorris: Let's just forget that! I missed you son!
Me: A Morris never dies!
MrMorris: True son! True!
MrsMorris: Do you wanna leave?
Me: Yeah please! I don't wanna stay any longer here!
MrMorris: We'll talk with your doctor.

They left me with Y/n alone. She sat next to me again staring into my eyes. She smiled at me as I smiled at her first. The doctor had taken my oxygen mask off.

Me: Come, lay with me!

I told Y/n. She nodded and she laid next to me. I wrapped my hands around her and I looked into her eyes. I leaned in connecting our lips. She placed her hands on my neck and I placed mine on her waist.

We both smiled as we pulled away. I gave her a peck and we smiled more.

Me: I missed that!
Y/N: I missed that too!

Then, my parents entered the room.

MrMorris: Let's go Matthew!

Y/n got up and sat on the chair. A nurse came in and helped me take those needles out of my hands. Then, I got up and I went to the bathroom to change. After I changed, I ran to Y/n's hug.

She hugged me back and I kissed her cheek.

Me: Mum, dad, can Y/n spend the night in our house?
MrMorris: Why are you asking?
MrsMorris: Of course she can!
Me: Awesome!

I hugged her and I grabbed her hand as I freed her from my hug. We left the hospital being so happy! I had woken up and I had my girlfriend next to me!

Y/N: Matt?
Me: Yeah?
Y/N: I love you!
Me: I love you too!