Egg in My Eye

Really quick and important message guys! I decided to make Jo's outfits for every single chapter! Make sure to check them out here: (Also Available on External Link)

http://www.polyvore.com/why_do_you_this/collection?id=3781060

So make sure to follow me on Polyvore and I'll follow you back. I also want to see your outfit creations!

***

Do you know the feeling of being loved. The feeling that you are wanted. The ultimate high feeling you get when people want you around. When people beg you. Ask you. Save you. That moment wouldn't be the same without you standing next to them. You are wanted and needed. They are going to treat you like the person you are no matter what happened in the past. You are you and they understand that. Just like you understand them. We are all people. Every single one of us. The beauty of it is not what you see on the outside or even the inside. But what happened in the past that shapes who you are, making you yourself. Making you different. Making you unique. What happens to you, changes you.

And this is exactly how I felt when Dan and I walked back into his apartment. His arm around my waist securely. Holding me, making sure I don't magically disappear. Protecting me from the non-existing enemy. Phil and Tyler weren't surprised when I came back. Both of them took turns hugging and comforting me despite not needing it.

"It's okay. Your past doesn't matter. All that matters is the person you are now." Phil whispered in my ear while his arms were wrapped my body. I don't say anything or do anything other than hug him back. He is wrong, though. The things that happened had shaped me into the person I am today. I am me because of my past. Therefore, my past does matter. Tyler hugged me next. He didn't really say anything other than: "It's okay." And he is right. It is okay. Everything always turns out okay.

After our little reassuring circle, we go to the kitchen where we start to film. It was really fun. While Dan was cracking an egg, he broke it completely the first try. He put to much pressure on the hit and it broke under his hand. The next try was much better... for everyone else. He was in the middle of cracking it and a small chip of egg shell flys up and lands in my eye, resulting in me to hold my stinging eye and yell: "YOU GOT EGG SHELL IN MY EYE, DAN!". It stung really bad and it could be felt every time my eye moved. I ended up running to the bathroom to pick the piece out of my eye. I could hear them continuing the video. Of course they were laughing. So, might as well play a little prank on them. I tiptoes across the carpeted floor until I came to the entry way to the kitchen. I am pretty sure the camera could see me but the boys can't. On the island close to the edge is a all most full carton of eggs. I bolt to the eggs and open the carton. They look at me confused for a moment until they understand and their faces turn to horror. Before they could do a thing, I already have thrown an egg, hitting Phil in the chest. The next egg how ever missed Dan's head by only an inch. I'm not that good at a throw. But, the next one hits him between the eyes. Making his forehead yellow and slimy. In the end, most of the eggs hit each of the boys but a few has missed, landing on the wall or floor.

I couldn't help but laugh at their egg white and yoke covered faces. Each glaring at me with angry and shock. They look at each other for a second. I bend over slightly, my eyes shut, and laughing hysterically at what I did to them. They're such dorks! Next thing I know, a cold liquid hits my head and flows down my neck, over my face. Covering the top of my sweatshirt and even getting on my pants. My hair's soaked and my skin freezing. I gasp immediately and recoil. My eyes opening in shock. Dan stands a few inches away, smile on lips, face covered in egg and an empty milk container in hand. "That is freezing!" I say slapping his arm hard. But it doesn't seem to phase him. All three boys break into laughter and I can't stop myself from laughing with them. Nor could I stop my teeth from chattering together. I am really cold now. But we all go through till the end of the video. Phil offers us clothes.