Pidge x Reader

Etited by 

You are a human-looking robot created to fight and serve for the Galra Empire. Unfortunately, you were scrapped by your creators. You glitched. You started making decisions for yourself, showing a sense of justice, mercy when an opponent gave up. You began showing 'emotion', you began speaking your mind. You glitched.

You were thrown out, left on a planet used as a dumping ground by the Galra, left to waste away. Your systems lasted for a while until they slowly began shutting down, laying down, on a rock, looking towards the stars.

That was where you remained until you were picked up by the pilots of Voltron. One pilot caught your eye, the green female.

"Who is she?" the pilot with a white tuft of hair asks looking at the green girl.

"She's a fully working robot; I don't see why she was left on that planet. There's nothing wrong with her systems, she just hasn't been used in a while. She's shut herself down but I can restart her and she'll be up-and-running again. You can interrogate her then Shiro," the little green pilot says before she heaves you up and carries you to her lab.

~2 hours later~

You slowly open your (E/C) eyes that were soon met with honey-brown ones that were glowing with happiness matching a radiant smile. You smile back at the young unthreatening girl who clearly means you no harm.

"Do you have a name?" she asks, sitting herself on the counter next to you.

"According to my memory bank, my previous master used to call me Y/N. My database tells me that you are Katie, now known as Pidge," you say, looking Pidge up and down. You are suddenly hit with flashbacks of your best friend, Harry. He was a sweet young boy, one of the few kind people in the universe, but was killed by your last master. He kept freeing the foxes that were normally caught for meals.

"How do you know that?" Pidge asks, jumping up from the counter. She stands in front of you, a scared look of panic lacing her eyes.

"A face scan. Your information was already on file. I will serve you in any way I can. My purpose is to fight and to serve," you respond, a small smile playing on your lips.

"Right, okay then. That's fine I guess," Pidge says smiling, she looks over to the door, and you follow her gaze. You see a man with dark and light hair walking in with a calming smile. "If you wouldn't mind," Pidge continues, "Our leader, Shiro, would like to talk to you, he has some inquiries."

"Hey, I just want to ask you a few questions, if that's alright..." he stops midsentence, not sure of your name and you watch as Pidge turns and whispers it to him.

"So, Y/N, right? We're part of a team called Voltron. We're fighting against Zarkon. I want to know, why were you left on that planet?" he says to you but before you can answer, another flashback is pushed forward by your system. Memories from just before you were dumped.

You were sat with Harry in the on the roof of the small cell that was your 'room'. Just for tonight you wouldn't listen to Master. Unaware you had just changed your whole system by this one act of deviancy; you spoke happily with Harry.

"Thank you, young master for giving me your spare food, but I'm sure master would punish young master for feeding me when I was prohibited from eating," you say looking down at the small, smiley, 10-year-old boy.

"So?" he shrugs, "You're my friend, and friends don't let friends go hungry. You don't have to worry about me getting hurt again, you were hurt more than I, and I had to replace your whole right arm." He speaks with a bright smile even while trying to be firm with you.