THIS IS ME : team voltron x reader

you have the power of space you can control it with your hands and because of this you hair and eyes are different but the only ones on the ship that know this are Keith,Allura and Shiro.

your eyes

your hair

your hair

but to hide you hair you have a long White wig on to cover it over and for you eyes you have dark brown contacts to hide your eyes from people because your scared of what people will say or think about it but Shiro and Allura are trying to show yo...

but to hide you hair you have a long White wig on to cover it over and for you eyes you have dark brown contacts to hide your eyes from people because your scared of what people will say or think about it but Shiro and Allura are trying to show you being different isn't always a bad thing but you seen too much bad side of people knowing your steacet calling you a freak and weirdo even your own parents didn't want you there but you had to leave you home plant the sadly got destroyed because of Galra empire so you join Allura to destroy the Galra. Allura agree because with your power your able to breath out side the ship without a lion or a suit so it easy for you to make it on a mission with the other but for sake of your power stay hidden, Allura made you wear one to not scare the others.

but i getting harder to hide it coming up to the star aline ment because when that happens your hole body glows as bright as the galaxy because it a symbol of you one day joining the stars again and becoming a spirit with the zodiacs and the others. but before your body glows you become very weak and can't done many things i use to do for example train with Shiro and Keith because last time i scared them i collapsed to the floor and didn't wake up till the next day Shiro being like my new dad started to question me and try to get it out of me  till i told him and he made the rules when the Lineup comes i have to stay in my room.

"Y/N are you coming to dinner today or you doing the same as yesterday?" you hear Hunk on the other side of the door you could see the sad look on his face because you and him are best friend but you see him differently to Lance and Keith because you want to feel more you could say that i have a crush on him like Lance says.

"sorry Hunk Shiro orders i have to stay in here till 2 more days sorry buddy" you said hearing him sight again but this made you feel guilty so you decided that tonight that you need to talk to Shiro and Allura 

"Ok Y/N i'll tell pidge and lance that its the same as but i hope you get better and join us again because i need to talk to you properly not through a door" hunk said as you hear his footsteps get quieter. 

time skip

Shiro and Allura where now sat in front of me with worried looked thinking i was going to tell them something bad but it the opposite to what they think i've already tolled Keith and he fine with it and think it would be cool to see me in my normal form instead of hiding it.

"what wrong Y/N?" asked Allura as she place her hand on top of your trying to get you to speak to them like you were there child but you knew they were just worried you were going to try to leave again but you got made to stay by lance jumping on you and not letting you go.

"nothing wrong i just want to tell the others the truth because i feel guilt for not telling them and starting to see that no matter what i look like or what my power is this team will esepted me into the family like you two have and also keith thinks this is a good idea" you said grabbing Alluras hand in yours looking into their eyes but you didn't expected a smile on both of there face's and getting dragged into a hug.

but before you could stand up to go join the others at the dinner area shiro pick you up in his arms like a dad with there baby. as he did this it made Allura giggle and you giggle as well but question

"why are you doing this?" 

"i'm taking you there because you a weak form the line up so you can't walk that well i know you say you can walk but we both know that you take a few steps then collapse" he said as he walk up the hallway. you giggled and placed you head on his shoulder.

as you three came closer the the dinner room you could hear people shouting and thing banging around you look up at Shiro, he was just shaking his head as allura opening the door and everyone froze to see keith and lance pulling each others hair, hunk screaming at the food getting everywhere and Pidge and matt doing the same as Keith and lance.

"what happened but before you all start shouting first Keith come get Y/N and place her on the sofa please" said shiro. Keith came running over to you and pick you up and walk over to the sofa and place you down but as soon you where place down Lance jumped in and hugged you with a big smile on his face.

"hello to you to Lance" you said with a sweet voice making Lance squeeze you tighter but you just giggled and hugged him back but then Pidge and hunk joined into the hug making you giggle more and look over at Allura, Keith and Shiro smiling at you as they step back.

"hello again Y/N so i see what your doing here" said Matt who smile at you and then came over a hug. you know matt because he came to my plant just a few days the purple cat came to us and destroyed my home planets the only thing that they want was Matt's team location but you refused to give it.

"what are you talking about Matt, she always look like that with here white hair and her brown eyes we call her a small Shiro and because shiro acts like her dad around here" said Pidge making you giggle and Shiro blush and laugh while everyone look back and forth between me, shiro and Matt.

you grabbed matt's arm and pulled yourself up of the sofa to stand next to matt now all eyes were on you as you looked down at your feet and then smile at everyone.

"i know you might not trust me after this but i'm sorry for hiding it from you but i have the power of the galaxy and i also why when i'm with a lion you get a boosted in power or defences" i said looking at everyone who now hold a shock full face looking at me

"so your like a star goddess but you can't because i read in books that they have colour of the galaxy in the hair and eyes and when the star festival comes along they glow on the last day to show they will one day join the stars again when there death comes" said Pidge with the shock leaving her face.

that when you place your hand on the top of your white wig and pulled it off to reveal the (hair at the top) making Pidge gaspe and run over and touch your hair as you giggle

"this is cool" she whisper under her breath as she was still messing with you hair then you place your finger in your eye and started to take out your eye contact out making Lance gasp at you eye (eyes at the top).

"so your not mad at me for hiding this?" you question looking at the floor but you were pulled into a hug by hunk, lance and pidge and coran show that they weren't mad at you so you started to giggle at them with a smile.

"your our family we don't care what you look like or what you are we are all fighting for the same thing" said coran with a smile making you giggle at them as you finally felt that you had a true family and a place to stay 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading next chapter going to be a cosplay one of my hero academia like i did with the black butler one

hope you like this one don't forget to 

like 

comment if you have a suggest 

till next time bye