Keith x reader part 2

So we left this off with you and Keith getting engaged, and Keith finding out about your pregnancy. You both still need to tell Shiro.

"Are you ready, Keith?" you shouted up the stairs to see if he had finished getting ready for dinner. You were having dinner with your dad today to tell him everything. You and Keith were getting married; you were pregnant, there was so much.

"Yeah, coming now babe," he shouted as you hear the door close. You had just finished talking to your dad.

You were stood at the door with Keith's dog sat next to you

You were stood at the door with Keith's dog sat next to you. You smiled thinking that it could probably sense the baby. It probably couldn't wait for the baby to come, it'd have something to protect.

"Ready to go! And no Red, you have to stay here," said Keith as he patted the top of his dog's head with a smile before grabbing your hand and leading you to the car. The drive to your house was filled with a nervous silence. Your father didn't really like Keith.

"Hey, Y/N? Why does your dad dislike me so much?" he asked, the anxiety seeping into his words as he kept his eyes firmly on the road.

"He's scared. He lost papa the night before I turned three. He promised to keep me safe, I think he's scared of losing me to you and it's clouding his judgement. We just need to show him that you aren't who he thinks you are," you said as you placed your hand on his leg, making him smile.

"So it's not me."

"No, of course not, otherwise I wouldn't love you like I do," you said leaning over and kissing his cheek, broadening his smile. As he pulled up on your drive, you saw Daisy sat on the doorstep, waiting for you to come home.

You stepped out of the care and she came bounding towards you, slowing down so she didn't knock you over like Hunk and Lance's dogs often did. It irritated Keith when they did this, but he knew Daisy wouldn't hurt you.

"Hey girl," you said playfully as you ruffled her fur, "Is dad in the house?" She barked before leaping back towards the house, your hand intertwined with Keith's, both of you nervous about the coming conversation.

Time Skip

All of you were now sat in the living rooms, telling stories of the past few years, smiling and laughing. It stopped when you looked at Keith with a smile and grabbed his hand. Your dad stopped the story he was telling about you and papa baking.

"Dad, we need to tell you something," you blurted out with a smile.

"What is it, dear?" he asked cautiously.

"You're going to be a granddad in the next 8 or 9 months and Keith asked me to marry him and I said yes," the words tumbled out of your mouth, stopping as your dad looked at you both with a smile and hugged you both. You were both shocked but hugged him back, not expecting him to respond so well.

"I can't wait to see the child and to walk you down the aisle on your wedding day," he said with a smile before turning to Keith. "You need to look out for my little girl. She's not mine to protect anymore; she's yours. I'm sorry I was so stand-offish, you're a fantastic guy."

"Yes sir," Keith smiled, putting his hand out for your dad to shake.

"It's Shiro, kid. You don't have to call me sir, you make my angel happy, and I trust you'll continue to do that," he said softly as the two of them walked to the kitchen, leaving you shocked next to Daisy on the living room sofa, the TV blaring silently in front of you.

Time Skip

You were walking down the stairs when you heard squealing and giggling coming from the hall. You looked around to see your husband chasing your daughter around the living room. As you stepped in D/N ran towards you with a smile.

"Help me, Mummy!" screamed D/N as she ran towards you. You picked her up and ran into the kitchen before the two of you grabbed cookies from the kitchen worktop.

"Who are these for, Mummy?" D/N asked, as she took another cookie for Red who wagged his tail as he crunched down on the cookie.

"They're for Granddad Shiro. He wanted to see you today, he asked me if you wanted to see him too," you said looking down at her beaming face.

"Let's go!" D/N shouted as she jumped off the table into the hall to get her coat and boots so she could go to your dad's house. You visit your dad regularly, always noticing how much older he's getting, that he might join papa soon. He promised to see D/N's 10th birthday, but that's not for another five years.

"You coming, Keith?" you asked as you picked up the cookies and flowers from the table with a smile.

"Yeah, I'll come. I want to see if Shiro's got any other ideas for how to fix the sings out there. We also need let him know that Pidge says Matt is having a birthday party. Also Lance wanted me to tell you to answer your phone," he said with a smile before walking out to meet D/N at the door so they could wait in the car.

 Also Lance wanted me to tell you to answer your phone," he said with a smile before walking out to meet D/N at the door so they could wait in the car

You smiled and walked towards the car, placing the cookies and flowers in the back before getting into the passenger seat next to Keith.

"What are you smiling about, sweetheart?" he asked as he started up the car.

"Oh, just that we're taking care of the twins again," you smiled as you heard D/N squeal in the backseat while Keith groaned at the idea of the two mini-Lances bounding about the house.

"Before you could say anything you heard D/N yell, "We're here!" as the car stopped outside the garden. You had only just got used to not getting greeted by Daisy when you came to the house; she'd died just before D/N was born. You cried when you realised that she wasn't going to meet her little friend and promised to bring a flower, just for Daisy, whenever you visited.

You all walked in, the house filling with laughter and joy and family.

Sorry guys, it's been a while but I finally got it up for you, hope you like it! Remember to leave any requests/suggestions for stories!

Until next time byee